ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Calibur V Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Soul Calibur V Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Soul Calibur V Tournament   Soul Calibur V Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:21 am

I figure the game's only about two weeks away, why not offer a preemptive tournament idea.

The rules would be pretty simple so most people can have an utter blast at it however there's always a few problem characters. in 4 it was kilik and it's possible ZWEI might be the same in the spam department, though that's yet to be seen. Two people I know will be an issue will be a custom character using the devil jin style, as in tekken games he's broken already. The second is Algol, which is more technecal and proven from the previous incarnation in 4 (official tournaments ban him for his unbalanced combo list and overall power to speed ratio)

otherwise maps would be fine, custom characters would be fine. If they allow a tag team style of 2 on 2 then that's a valid option. Mostly this is to sign in everyone who wants to be in so brackets can be made!

i'll be getting it day 1, juno probably is too, along with a number of others and i'm sure they can put away the 13-2 long enough to compete otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Soul Calibur V Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur V Tournament   Soul Calibur V Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:57 am

After playing about six hours of VS with a friend bouncing around as the characters, i'd have to say ZWEI is fine, but Ezio is so damn overpowered xD if there's only 1 person i'd block from play it'd be that guy. crossbow dmg is ridiculousness with the ease it is to spam and this design doesn't even feel remotely balanced. So who's in (marking Ezio on the black list)
Back to top Go down

Soul Calibur V Tournament
Page 1 of 1