ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What games are YOU playing currently?

Go down 
+5
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢
JunoVega
HoeyMONSTER
MayKimSCREAM
Sylvast
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvast

Sylvast

What games are YOU playing currently? Empty
PostSubject: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:05 am

I'll get the ball rolling saying that I've been playing a mixture, yay for summer.
for ps3- Demon Souls, Dragon Age, and putting off to finish FFXIII once and for all
PC- any mmo to entertain me, mostly league of legends, waiting for dragons nest. retired from WoW.
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:54 pm

i'm currently playing FF13 but most of my time is spent playing black ops with my hubby! some games i'm getting this fall are Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Dead Island, MW3, Bioshock: Infinite, and more but i can think of anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Woo just trying to finish up some platinums but blahh there's always one trophy that sucks. >.<
I've been trying a failing with Dead Space 2( Only 3 more chapters in Hardcore and I always die near the very end). Toy Story 3, I seriously don't even want to try but Im so close. I've just started Borderlands so I've been playing that a lot recently, along with Castle Crashers.

Oh!! Erin we need to play MK!!
Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

PostSubject: Re: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Erin! If you have a ps3 give me your gamertag and we'll play black ops together sometime! I dont have a headset but we'll make it work! lol, I also want to play skyrim, i guess I should play the first one before the 2nd yes? Did you just start FFXIII? I bought it at release and still havent finished it because im not motivated, haha.

I played borderlands! It seemed fun, but its at my boyfriends :/
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:33 am

my psn id is the same as my screename on here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:17 am

Well go get it back and you can help me!! XD

Ahh, Im so excited for Catherine!!
Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Currently im playing a few of the games, like Joey, im after the platinums *Eyes gleam*

DeadNation
God of War (currently on the first, gonna play the rest)
TRON: Evolution (I've currently only played Single player, havent played any open multiplayer)

and while i've got others i've been meaning to play...they're not as important.
Games im waiting on

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Disgaea 4: A promise Unforgotten

Modern Warfare 3 (had a falling out with Cod after MW2, but i've played all the MW's so far, no sense in stoppin now)

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm (Expansion pack)
Back to top Go down
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

PostSubject: Re: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 pm

PS3infamous1 2 soon
blkops
LBP2
maybe borderlands if
i stop being lazy and
download it off panda o.o
N4S undercover
a little bit of re5
mmmm honestly i dont
have alot of games xD

and for PC- Gears of War and Amesia and crysis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/prof
pantherofshadows

pantherofshadows

PostSubject: Re: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Ps3- Re5,Mw2,BlackOps,DragonAge
PC- Dungeons And Dragons Online

And thats really about it lol, looking foward to the new Resident evil game
Back to top Go down
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

PostSubject: Re: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:06 pm

i knowwww i want
next re to come out already
getting sooo bored of
my other games
prob gonna sell
some sooon :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/prof
Stipokefan

PostSubject: Re: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:22 pm

I was playing uncharted 2, but I beat it in one day.

So currently I've been playing a mixture of red faction, fallout, dead space and older final fantasy games(currently ff IV)

Cannot wait until I'm out of basic to start playing games that are releasing when I'm gone.

All I can say is this is one of the best years for game releases we have has recently.
Back to top Go down
Miho

Miho

PostSubject: Re: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Hummmz... Let's see.

PS3; BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, Fat Princess, Hardcorps: Uprising, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Resident Evil 5, Call Of Duty: Black Ops.

360: From Dust, Full House Poker, Black Ops. (Yuh.. I have Black Ops on both. Q_Q)

PC: League Of Legends. <3

Games I'm waiting for.. Urgh, there's so many I tend to forget them.. XD
Saints Row 3, Dead Island, Uncharted 3, Arcana Hearts 3, Lollipop Chainsaw, Street Fighter vs Tekken, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City... And a ton of others I'm sure. x)
Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

PostSubject: Re: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:21 am

Miho wrote:
Hummmz... Let's see.

PS3; BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, Fat Princess, Hardcorps: Uprising, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Resident Evil 5, Call Of Duty: Black Ops.

360: From Dust, Full House Poker, Black Ops. (Yuh.. I have Black Ops on both. Q_Q)

PC: League Of Legends. <3

Games I'm waiting for.. Urgh, there's so many I tend to forget them.. XD
Saints Row 3, Dead Island, Uncharted 3, Arcana Hearts 3, Lollipop Chainsaw, Street Fighter vs Tekken, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City... And a ton of others I'm sure. x)

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS <3 whats your username? We'll play matches :3 who do yo main?
Back to top Go down
the furley ghost

PostSubject: Re: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 pm

when i get the chance i play black ops with ma gf (hi mihooooo <333) but its only to play zombies

ive recently tried getting back into pokemon since i have a emulator on my phone javascript:emoticonp('Cool') but thats it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are YOU playing currently?   What games are YOU playing currently? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games are YOU playing currently?
Page 1 of 1