ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Empty
PostSubject: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:28 pm

My friend Sythest shared this with me! After seeing this I'm really considering getting it. Looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:26 pm

CONSIDERING?! You has to gets it!! D:
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Awwww I can't wait, Imma have that shit at midnight yo! XD Lol
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 pm

HoeyMONSTER wrote:
CONSIDERING?! You has to gets it!! D:

yes considering after FF13 my patience with Square Enix making a comeback is wearing thin. I will more then likely get FF13-2 BUT if it doesnt follow through...i might never play another double digit final fantasy ever again aside from FF10.
Back to top Go down
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Haha aww I'm sooooo excited for this!! XD I loved FFXIII tho!! :3
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:17 am

Very Happy aww you gave creds to me <3 FIRST POST IN AWHILE AND I SHALL SAY THIS GAME WILL BE WORTH IT.
They are releasing DLC for it, as well as on release you will get alternate outfits and a weapon, not sure which though. Also the fact that you can customize your paradigms with creatures you've fought and tamed is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:28 am

Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:37 am

Sylvast wrote:
Very Happy aww you gave creds to me <3 FIRST POST IN AWHILE AND I SHALL SAY THIS GAME WILL BE WORTH IT.
They are releasing DLC for it, as well as on release you will get alternate outfits and a weapon, not sure which though. Also the fact that you can customize your paradigms with creatures you've fought and tamed is awesome.

oh yeah the trailer looks really good but i thought the same thing about FF13...yes the customization monsters and clothes are a plus...im excited that they are bringing back the gold saucer aspect of the game...FF13 had no card games or any kind of mini game that everyone played, you know? im sorry i sounds so cynical about the game its not cause i hate FF cause i dont but i'm just tired of crap from square enix...im so ready for them to make this comeback...if this FF13-2 doesnt do well....like i said i just wont waste time or money on anymore FF games unless i've already played them.
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:51 pm

xRx Kryeed wrote:
FF thirteen was a bit of a letdown xD it didnt feel so ff like. None of the silent and brooding ff protags do it for me. Squall was a bitch and cloud just needed to cut himself and hed be full blown emo.

Seeing as we get to play as serah this time im hoping a zidane or tidus like feel

I loved cloud, squall and zidane...tidus is lucky FF10 is so good...i really didnt like him...he annoyed the shit outta me.
Cloud and Squall might have been "emo" but they at least kick ass. Zidane is just awesome cause well he's zidane. But Tidus and his voice actor can go to hell lol
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:56 pm

btw THE LEST POST YOU MADE ON THIS THREAD WAS THE 1000TH POST ON THE SITE!!!xD
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Lol yeah Tidus was annoying 99% of the time. But he's the one thing I think that kept FFX from being completely perfect so I just ignored his whiny ass XD The funny thing is his voice actor did the voice of tons of other video game and cartoon characters and they sound fine, so I wanna know why the fawk he decided to make Tidus sound like THAT -_-
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:27 pm

I agree, I do think his role and character itself is good, just his voice is like "AHHHH!!!" >.< Lol Usually when he gets excited or angry. That and the voice of some of the extra characters....XD

Last edited by Krystalina on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:33 pm

xRx Kryeed wrote:
he's ear fucking you with his voice

Hahaha no cause then it would be pleasurable XD
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:51 am

RINOA FTW!! I think Rinoa is the prettiest out of all the final fantasy girls. I just love her! probably cause she seems the most realistic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!   New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer and Gameplay!
Page 1 of 1