ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer

Go down 
+3
JunoVega
Krystalina
Jebediah_Bundy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jebediah_Bundy

Jebediah_Bundy

10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Empty
PostSubject: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:05 pm

http://gamerpaper.com/viewarticle.php?id=46
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Funny it may be, thruthful it is not -_- I have no idea who this weak ass "gamer girl" they are referring to is....but me and the rest of the gamer girls I know would eat that bitch for breakfast......seriously this is the the biggest load of ridiculous BS I've ever seen XD Even as a joke this is so far off. I've played games far longer than half the guys I know and I've always been the one schooling my boyfriends on gaming. I must be a supermodel and a rocket scientist then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:31 pm

On this article...i must unfortunately call...BULLSHIT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!! *dons his Inquisitor's Coat*...i've beaten dear Krystalina and MKS in outmatched combat before...and neither of them have these sorts of social deficiancies...nor were they sore losers in that match, so i must be forced to call their source into question...lol im reminded of the "Frag Dolls" an All Female Tournament Group funded by Ubisoft that are Cute...but reportedly horrendous gamers...it only adds to the fact that one cluster of bras and Sixaxis controls cannot speak for the collective (hivemind that women seem to be, it simply cannot be done)

Last edited by JunoVega on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wording)
Back to top Go down
Jebediah_Bundy

Jebediah_Bundy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:42 am

Passionate responses makes Jebby moist.
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:16 am

give me the address to the writer...i'll shove my "pink" controller up his ass...I'm glad to say like Kristy, I have played video games for probably longer then the idiot who wrote that article. not only that this is all assumptions making the writer seem like he knows what he's talking about when in fact he doesn't. He's had to have dated 10 different gamer women in order to have a valid argument for this article and I highly doubt that he's dated anything close to a gamer woman because the women he's describing here don't sound like what i've met and consider a "gamer girl" i'm not gonna go as far as to saying that there are no women like this but i don't think that there are enough women like this to make an article about it. ...considering the fact that he assumes we are all whiny bitches and don't know how to play. This sounds like an article about girls who have never played then women like kristy and i who have to have their fix in gaming at least once a day...maybe even a couple times lol. All this guy did was find "Men<Women" read a couple pages and wrote this sexist untruthful piece of shit and then fapped to the idiotic "frag girls" juno stated. MKS has spoken. Kristy you rock....and jeb i'm glad you posted this made me feel good about myself Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:12 pm

Hahahaha It really does just sound like one of those girls that have never played video games, EVER....and then she tries to play with her boyfriend who is a gamer, and that's how it winds up, with her button mashing and whining lol. There are definitely some girls out there like that, but right, absolutely NOTHING like us Very Happy and not even pertain-able to the gamer girl category XD cause real gamer girls are nothing like that
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:42 pm

Ten Reasons NOT To Date A Gamer Guy: 1. The Competitor. Sure all gamers are competitive, regardless of gender, but you can't play a game of Tic Tac Toe against this guy without him rubbing it in your face, repeatedly. And should you kick his butt back to the era of the Commodore 64 he'll repeatedly challenge you until he wins in order to return to going on about how he beat you. He'll also bring it up at every available chance in conversation with others.
2. The Boss. He's the guy who thinks he has to tell you how to do everything from your control settings to your game play style. He's also known as The Know-It-All since he repeatedly tells you to use only certain weapons with certain specs - all of his information sources being himself of course.
3. The Protector. He feels like he's let down some kind of manly rite if he hasn't manage to smite everything that comes after you. Heaven forbid you should actually die in game because he'll spend the rest of the time playing feeling inadequate - which you will have to hear him whine about.
4. The Ron Burgundy. Named after the movie character because he thinks he is God's gift to women, except unlike the movie he really doesn't score. Ever. He hits on everyone in the game with boobs and if he finds out you actually are female, you know, for real, he'll spend the entire night trying to think of witty words that rhyme with penis.
5. The Collector. He owns every piece of paraphernalia even remotely related to his favorite games. And he displays them in a glass cabinet. He's running out of space to keep all his plastic replicas of Laura Croft's breasts and now wants to store some at your house.
6. The Compensator. This gamer guy spends all his time talking about how epic his stats are when boosted during the full moon as three wolves howl - or some other crap you can't stand to hear about anymore. Every conversation at dinner is about his latest new gear and how he pwned six other players while wearing it. He has to spend all his time impressing you with his "leet skills" since he impresses you no other way.
7. The Anti-Social. The only person this guy knows by birth name is you, everyone else in his life has a screen name. He's become this pasty white thing that never leaves his cave and refuses to attend anything that isn't a lan party - which never happens because he has no friends in real life. He couldn't celebrate your birthday with you because he had a raid scheduling conflict.
8. The Embarasser. He actually says out loud online abbreviations like LOL, BTW and BRB while conversing with people outside of a game. He talks endlessly to your friends about the intricacies of the fifth boss fight he had to complete last week and tells your parent's their wedding photo reminds him of a place he saw in SecondLife, or some other game your parent's have never heard of. He is socially inept to the point that you'd wish him to become #7.
9. The Hobo. He's perpetually broke from spending all his money on new game releases, new consoles (he just had to have the wii in black) and other crap for himself. You end up paying to go out to see a movie based on a video game that you had no interest in seeing in the first place.
10. Gamer God. He stops what he's doing while you're both gaming to make YOU something to eat. He only helps you out if you ask for it and actually congratulates you on winning. He doesn't only play video games in his free time, in socially adept and oh, wait ... you just woke up because he only exists in one place: Your dreams.

Found this in the comments thought it was funny
Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:45 pm

its funny...just as madly inaccurate as Bundy's article, but alas...funny nonetheless XD
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:06 pm

AHHHHAHAHAHAHA I love that Erin!! <33
Back to top Go down
Jebediah_Bundy

Jebediah_Bundy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:05 am

Quote :
6. The Compensator. This gamer guy spends all his time talking about how epic his stats are when boosted during the full moon as three wolves howl - or some other crap you can't stand to hear about anymore. Every conversation at dinner is about his latest new gear and how he pwned six other players while wearing it. He has to spend all his time impressing you with his "leet skills" since he impresses you no other way.

I personally still have no idea how to satisfy a woman it had brought great shame upon me and my family. I feel so bad for my mother as her hopes and dreams for grandchildren are about as hopeless as a female president....
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:07 am

Jebediah_Bundy wrote:
Quote :

I personally still have no idea how to satisfy a woman it had brought great shame upon me and my family. I feel so bad for my mother as her hopes and dreams for grandchildren are about as hopeless as a female president....

jeb i just think you need to find the right woman and i dont think you've been given enough circumstances to find one. I honestly wait for the day you call me and tell me you've found her lol cause then i would have a woman buddy on your end egging you on Razz
Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:47 pm

The gays feel left out :( LOL

Anyway, Erin unfortunately there are some women out there that give female gamers a bad reputation. I HATED girl gamers who played world of warcraft. It was like tossing a chocolate fudgy cake in an auditorium of a weight loss convention.
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Statistically women have dis proportionally smaller hearts than men, their brains are about 15% smaller, men have around six times as much grey matter in the brain than women as well.

what say you bundy! we're backed by science!
Back to top Go down
Jebediah_Bundy

Jebediah_Bundy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:47 am

"Puts on his Lab Coat and Spectacles"

I concur with this newfound wisdom.

Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:28 am

It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach. One human hair can support 3 kg (6 lb). The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb. Human thighbones are stronger than concrete. A woman's heart beats faster than a man's. There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet. Women blink twice as often as men. The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain. Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still. If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it. Women reading this will be finished now. Men who read this are probably still busy checking their thumbs
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:10 pm

MayKimSCREAM wrote:
It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach. One human hair can support 3 kg (6 lb). The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb. Human thighbones are stronger than concrete. A woman's heart beats faster than a man's. There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet. Women blink twice as often as men. The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain. Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still. If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it. Women reading this will be finished now. Men who read this are probably still busy checking their thumbs

LMFAO soooo true Very Happy This is why I love you Erin haha
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Obviously the men have to verify all the data before continuing, rather than just watching the words go by xD
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Lol no, they're just obsessed with their "manhood" XD
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:29 am

baseless conjecture by a biased person xD
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:00 am

Let's think about this for a second....you call ME biased, yet YOU make all these sexist remarks about woman. Remarks that are the very starters of conversations like this in the first place. Remarks that are nowhere near as accurate (and a lot more condescending) than what I said about men being obsessed with the size of their anatomy......and that is in no way a baseless conjecture.......
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:04 am

tell me one man who does not give a crap about their penis size?
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:09 am

that's like asking to find a woman who doesn't like shiny objects, but obsessing about measurements is less expensive than jewelry
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:12 am

if i wanted my comeback i would have asked your mom last night Die Pig
Back to top Go down
Jebediah_Bundy

Jebediah_Bundy

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:02 am

Whispers to the young men of the forum....

Make her laugh. Treat her to dinner and chocolates.

There are Eunuch's in this world who get crazy action adhering to this formula.
Back to top Go down
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:46 pm

MayKimSCREAM wrote:

4. The Ron Burgundy. Named after the movie character because he thinks he is God's gift to women, except unlike the movie he really doesn't score. Ever. He hits on everyone in the game with boobs and if he finds out you actually are female, you know, for real, he'll spend the entire night trying to think of witty words that rhyme with penis.

all this = Jeb Bundy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer   10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Reasons NOT to Date a Girl Gamer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next