A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krystalina

Krystalina

Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Sooo I posted this on facebook a while back, but now we have Remag, the perfect place for stuff like this Very Happy This is very funny, and very true. As girl gamers I KNOW we've all heard these...I certainly have Razz Lol

http://hawtymcbloggy.com/2007/07/06/top-10-things-female-gamers-hear-on-xbox-live/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:32 am

you just made my fucking day kristy LOL EVERY single one of those insults i've heard at least a million times each no joke. I would like to add two i didn't see that i hear all the time.

11) You're a girl, playing video games?!!? There's only one explanation...LESBIAN!

12) Bitch, Cunt, Slut, Whore, Ho, repeat 20x.

Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.remagforum.com
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:54 pm

Hahaha omg #12 looool Very Happy Yeah the kitchen one is my favorite, and the barbie horse adventure XD The chick's responses are so hilarious ^_^ One that I tend to hear often myself is "Woah...did you get all those trophies yourself?" ....."yeah why do you ask?".....and then his response in a serious, non-joking tone, "Oh I just thought maybe your boyfriend did that" .......-___- wtf lol OR i get "Are you a girl?"......"Look at my profile, look at my name, what do you think?" .......and then he says "I dunno about that, you have way too many platinums to be a girl" and then I have to tell him that I get so many on purpose just to make weak ass sexist douches such as himself feel inferior to me Twisted Evil muhahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leslie_Luv

Leslie_Luv

PostSubject: Re: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:14 pm

13. Do You Have A Facebook?
14. Did Your Brother Or Bf Just Play For You? Cause You Just Won.
15. You Must Be A Tomboy.

(Freaks These Days Can't A Girl Just get On Psn & Play LoL Guess Not! But None The Less We Learn to Ignore The BS And Have Fun..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

PostSubject: Re: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Panda always makes me a sandwitch :3

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/prof
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:24 am

LOOOL Omg I love that video!! <3 It's epic I laughed so hard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 am

lol...i call bullshit on that...8 on one aint fair XD

on topic tho, i laughed, i feel bad, but i laughed lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:54 am

Hahaha no, seriously, that was the bestest video evarrrr XD balls or GTFO Juno Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:24 am

i choose...BALLS!!!!

Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Basketballs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SALGADO602

PostSubject: Re: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:49 pm

@ Leslie.......I remember when #14 happened that was funny...Guy got all pissed cause u owned I'm on mw3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Hahahaha yeah Leslie, those are some good ones too XD That facebook one, omgggg it's like constant lol and if they don't get a chance to see you #15 comes in, oh you must be fat or you must be a tomboy . And then if they do happen to ever see what you look like somehow, then you get another popular one..... " Is that really you? Come on, what do you REALLYYY look like....you just don't look like a girl who plays video games" Lmfao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM

PostSubject: Re: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:45 am

Haha, I know how it feels to hear the same lines repeatedly over a dumb conclusion people come to. People are unbelievable sometimes. People often think because you're good at a game or several games you must be either be a skinny or fat nerd who has no life, no job, no girlfriend, no muscles, ugly, and is full of himself. I'm always getting the typical hatemail/trashtalk on any game from butthurt kids and teens who get butthurt over a loss. I'm not sure if people know that it's actually very possible to have a job, workout daily, go to school, study, and still have time to get good at a videogame. (I excluded the girlfriend LOL)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:39 am

GM wrote:
Haha, I know how it feels to hear the same lines repeatedly over a dumb conclusion people come to. People are unbelievable sometimes. People often think because you're good at a game or several games you must be either be a skinny or fat nerd who has no life, no job, no girlfriend, no muscles, ugly, and is full of himself. I'm always getting the typical hatemail/trashtalk on any game from butthurt kids and teens who get butthurt over a loss. I'm not sure if people know that it's actually very possible to have a job, workout daily, go to school, study, and still have time to get good at a videogame. (I excluded the girlfriend LOL)

very true gm...good gamers get a lot of shit for well being good at the game...instead of appraisal you get blamed for cheating, lag switching, all that conspiring jargon, instead of just coming to the grips that you are just a better gamer then them. its a pretty common misconception that all gamers are fat, pimplely, paie, freaks of nature with no lives. they'd be quite surprised if they new what went on in our regular lives and what our appearances were. LOL

Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.remagforum.com
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Yeah it's totally true. They think all gamers are nerdy teenagers....they think the girls are fat and ugly tomboys, the guys are skinny and geeky. I'm only a nerdy tomboy on the inside, I'm a shopaholic who loves shoes and hair extensions and make up just like any woman. I bust my ass at the gym 3 times a week and own about 20 mini dresses. Of course, there's not much point to it when I sit in front of my PS3 all night and no one sees me, but hey that's just how I roll Very Happy LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox   Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top ten things Girl Gamers hear on PSN/Xbox
Page 1 of 1