ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints

Go down 
+2
Sylvast
MayKimSCREAM
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:42 pm

I just have one thing to say!!!!!

If my party leader dies, and there are two other members of my party at full health why the hell can't i switch to them....that is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
Sylvast

Sylvast

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:21 pm

I always thought that was stupid, but as we discussed the other night I wasn't really a fan of it. II should actually just pick it up right now and finish it. I can't wait for 15. /crossesfingers.
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:56 pm

I like FF13 and actually didn't really mind the paradigm thing Smile Lol but the leader die game over thing pissed me off to no end.....it's bullshit.....BULLSHIT!! :x No sense in it whatsoever except to make us all cry :( Lol
Back to top Go down
pantherofshadows

pantherofshadows

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:04 am

i got bored of FF13 to fast..... wasent even that far in
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:02 am

Oh Lol Very Happy it gets better as it goes on, doesn't really get good till like chapter 4 or 5
Back to top Go down
pantherofshadows

pantherofshadows

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:14 am

Oh okay, ill have to suffer through then xD
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:29 am

That's how all the final Fantasies are tho! I always remember the beginnings being rough cause you have to get to know the characters and grow attached to their personalities!
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:33 am

I agree, that's sooo true! Very Happy I don't think there's ever been a final fantasy game that I've ever fallen in love with immediately, it always takes time to even understand what's going on
Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:48 pm

About the only thing i REALLY get Chafed about in that game...is Sazh becomes near useless to the party and often takes back roster T.T...he was (And it) my altime favorite character from that game...Long Live Frocabro.
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:24 pm

"Frocabro" :afro: Looool btw, I just thought of something to tell you Kimmy since you're going for the platinum, when you gain certain trophies, you unlock new character themes and you install them from the main menu of the game. If however you do decide to install any, afterwards you MUST restart your ps3 before continuing on, otherwise trophies have a tendency to glitch and not pop and those trophies aren't quick easy do overs lol so it just popped in my head and I wanted to warn you about it ❤ xoxox
Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Lol, I loved playing with Sazh as my leader...he damn well better show up in 13-2 or ima start trippin ballz. >.>

And Since you're going for the platinum, I'll give you a few tips i held as handy...since Krystalina's my authority on FF13 processions, i'd ask that she add changes as appropriate.

1. DONT SELL ANYTHING besides your sundry gear, Catalysts, sturdy bones, ect...because much of your gear can be bought at the store, some articles cannot be bought and have LImited finds...and are necessary for Upgrades.

2. Dont sell anything that says "Transformational Catalyst" because you need those for Weapon/Accessory Upgrades.

3. Get a LONG playlist of Music to listen to...because a certain...'aspect' of the Postgame will require musical entertainment to prevent devolving into an insane, gibbering mess...nearly happened to me O.o
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Today feels like a final fantasy kinda day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:43 pm

I'm finally at the point where you can choose to grind more or go beat the game, of course I chose to grind more . :]
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Sylvast wrote:
I'm finally at the point where you can choose to grind more or go beat the game, of course I chose to grind more . :]

haha i haven't gone back since i made it to gran pulse!!! i was sooo frustrated that day because of the Fifth ark area but I finally made it through! yay ^_^ I can't wait til i can actually max out all my characters and make them bad ass!

we need to play online together soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 pm

MayKimSCREAM wrote:
Sylvast wrote:

haha i haven't gone back since i made it to gran pulse!!! i was sooo frustrated that day because of the Fifth ark area but I finally made it through! yay ^_^ I can't wait til i can actually max out all my characters and make them bad ass!

we need to play online together soon!!!!

We will! Promise, as long as you don't mind only play the old maps XD.
BTW At the end of chapter 12 you get to choose whether to go back to gran pulse and grind or finish teh story, but still since you're at gran pulse you should take that opportunity to grind and finish some low level ceith stone quests.
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:05 am

Yes! Completely agree Smile When I played that game, I ignored all missions until after I beat the game. It was a mistake seeing as how I had a hard time getting Hecatonceir and an even harder time beating the final boss even though I fought all other enemies encountered my levels seemed lower than they should have been Crying or Very sad Lol yeah grind away guys, if you want the platinum you'll be doing that shit anyways :lol: doing it now will make your life easier XD
Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:46 am

If you get Vanille's "Death" spell, then you can perform a little high yield, luck based grinding with a certain enemy...guaranteed CP return, potential high money return.

mission Wise...i ONLY completed the Black Cieth Stone missions..because they were Waypoint markers and essentially, were a GODSEND for saving time...lest you backtrack to Every...Single....Stone Location...by foot.
Other than that, WOOT Gamercard XD
Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:51 pm

I FINALLY GOT GROWTH EGG <33333 WOOOO
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Sylvast wrote:
I FINALLY GOT GROWTH EGG <33333 WOOOO

Growth egg FTW!! Soooo helpful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Even though I have the platinum, I find myself wanting to play it again lol
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Just beat it, the ending definitely got me all choked up. Plus the ending song was sung by one of my favorite singers. Ahhh, loved the CG.
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:50 am

Sylvast wrote:
Just beat it, the ending definitely got me all choked up. Plus the ending song was sung by one of my favorite singers. Ahhh, loved the CG.

Awww lol me tooo! Everything about it was so pretty ^_^ Come to think of it, almost every FF ending does that to me. Omg FFX makes me ball my eyes out like a baby! :(
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next