ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MW3 Players- Tips, Tricks, and Player Search

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

MW3 Players- Tips, Tricks, and Player Search Empty
PostSubject: MW3 Players- Tips, Tricks, and Player Search   MW3 Players- Tips, Tricks, and Player Search Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:02 pm

I'm Making this thread for the people who want to get down on some Mw3. For anyone who wants to play together in matches just send me a message...my sn is the same as my ID or you can post your ID to find other players! Remember the more people we can get to join in on our MW3 fun the more of a possibility for a future tournament. I feel its important to get then message out so that we can make the online game play a little interesting and more fun. Getting stuck with randoms sucks so this limits the scenario of being one man short. If you wanna post tips and tricks like certain classes that are bad ass. Go ahead an share! Smile

EMBLEMS-
MW3 Players- Tips, Tricks, and Player Search Modern-warfare-3-prestige-emblems-mw3-455x430

Titles and Emblems-

Post here if you have a request on how to get certain emblems or titles. If someone on the site knows the answer it will be posted here by request. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com

MW3 Players- Tips, Tricks, and Player Search
Page 1 of 1