A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JunoVega
Admin

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 am

I wanna know, has anyone got Team Fortress 2, the Free to Play FPS from Valve?

I ask because i grabbed it (Since it is Free to Play) and I've become much enamored with the game, 9 diverse classes, each requiring a Team Dynamic to be successful, Fun Maps, Fun game experience.

Additionally part of the plusses, is that the game runs on Minimalized hardware, most games these days (Modern Borefare, Starcraft 2, ect) require modern graphics cards, updates and advances that most people with limited budget hardware cant afford to tech into...wheras the graphics on this game are so low need, i'd venture to say you'd be hard pressed to have a computer that CANT play it.
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:22 pm

my bro does but i don't know if he plays it anymore i'm pretty sure he's played it since his senior year of high school...07' i'll ask if him he still plays for you if ya want.

Team Fortress 2 FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:00 pm

yeah but that doesn't take away the fun...my bro was a hardcore player in team fortress every night for several hours straight. so its gotta be good. just know that this game is more based on its multiplayer, i dont even know if it has a story line. O___O but i've heard great things ^_^

Team Fortress 2 FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
Sponsored content

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2
Page 1 of 1