ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So where's all of the collectors at?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stipokefan

So where's all of the collectors at? Empty
PostSubject: So where's all of the collectors at?   So where's all of the collectors at? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Just wondering how many other collectors are out there and want to share about their collections. So what's everyone's favorite to collect? Certain years, specific consoles, genres? Let's hear it!
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: So where's all of the collectors at?   So where's all of the collectors at? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:26 am

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

PostSubject: Re: So where's all of the collectors at?   So where's all of the collectors at? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Music is one of my
main collections.
On iTunes it says
I have 3,034 songs.... xD
Mostly Metal I dont
just buy shit cuz i am a music
whore i do enjoy the music i buy :3
I should post a list of bands i know
but mostly a metal head sorry if
ya like wat that screamo shit blahhh
so weakkkkkkkkkkkkkk DX<
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/prof
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: So where's all of the collectors at?   So where's all of the collectors at? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:18 pm

I collect retro gaming systems and games. I also collect Iron Man comics and memorabilia when i run into it. I just recently bought a copy of Bart's Nightmare for the SNES, and recently found my pokemon green version imported from japan. ^_^ I also like weird stuff. I have a Metal cut out of the human spine which is pretty bad ass... I also have the biggest collection of Avenged sevenfold shirts i have about 50 shirts all different. I'm also thinking about making my living room all black. dunno yet tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: So where's all of the collectors at?   So where's all of the collectors at? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stipokefan

PostSubject: Re: So where's all of the collectors at?   So where's all of the collectors at? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:02 pm

I also collect retro games and console I also keep all of my games I buy for my 360/ps3/wii but I don't really consider it collecting yet.

I also like to collect anything pokemon related especially when it comes to games and consoles

And I also collect movies, although it comes in 2nd to gaming.

I will be posting a album on Facebook very soon with my gaming collection with the exception of a few boxes I have already packed up
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: So where's all of the collectors at?   So where's all of the collectors at? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Stipokefan wrote:
I also collect retro games and console I also keep all of my games I buy for my 360/ps3/wii but I don't really consider it collecting yet.

I also like to collect anything pokemon related especially when it comes to games and consoles

And I also collect movies, although it comes in 2nd to gaming.

I will be posting a album on Facebook very soon with my gaming collection with the exception of a few boxes I have already packed up

I still has my pokemon toys from burgerking...the first time they had poekmon toys and i have two gold plated pokemon card you could buy for $10...I also have a crap load of pokemon cards i could never part with. I have cards from france, mexico, germany, and japan. LOL I still have my mew that talks when you walk by (he's so cure) I had two pokemon backpacks that were stuffed animals they were soo cute but i gave them to my younger cousin when her brother died, cause she loved them and I can't resist her wants. LOL She still has them tho just recently made her fb profile pic her hugging the charmander backpack. My brother said he'd thought he'd never see the day where I'd give it away. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Stipokefan

PostSubject:    So where's all of the collectors at? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:43 pm

MayKimSCREAM wrote:

I still has my pokemon toys from burgerking...the first time they had poekmon toys and i have two gold plated pokemon card you could buy for $10...I also have a crap load of pokemon cards i could never part with. I have cards from france, mexico, germany, and japan. LOL I still have my mew that talks when you walk by (he's so cure) I had two pokemon backpacks that were stuffed animals they were soo cute but i gave them to my younger cousin when her brother died, cause she loved them and I can't resist her wants. LOL She still has them tho just recently made her fb profile pic her hugging the charmander backpack. My brother said he'd thought he'd never see the day where I'd give it away. ^_^

I have some of the old toys I also have around 10 of those pokeballs that came with the gold plated cards and I think like 6 or 7 of them are still in the cardboard box sealed in plastic. I'd say I have over 100 cards bin only english and Japanese I'd LOVE to have some German ones! I also have just odd things like mini figures and notebooks and of course all the gameboy stuff including that pokemon gameboy color that you mayyy have seen :p About 6 months ago I got the japanese rainbow island set and a set of the Japanese neo genisis set
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: So where's all of the collectors at?   So where's all of the collectors at? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Stipokefan wrote:
MayKimSCREAM wrote:

I have some of the old toys I also have around 10 of those pokeballs that came with the gold plated cards and I think like 6 or 7 of them are still in the cardboard box sealed in plastic. I'd say I have over 100 cards bin only english and Japanese I'd LOVE to have some German ones! I also have just odd things like mini figures and notebooks and of course all the gameboy stuff including that pokemon gameboy color that you mayyy have seen :p About 6 months ago I got the japanese rainbow island set and a set of the Japanese neo genisis set

Aww I only had Slowking from the Island set. I do have Entei from the legendary set that they came out with for gold/silver cards. I bought the german cards when i lived in germany, the hispanic ones i traded for with a friend whose parents bought him some hispanic decks. I also have these weird stickers that came with some german candy. Man my parents would get soo mad when i spent all my babysitting money on pokemon instead of saving it lol
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: So where's all of the collectors at?   So where's all of the collectors at? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stipokefan

PostSubject: Re: So where's all of the collectors at?   So where's all of the collectors at? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:48 pm

MayKimSCREAM wrote:
Stipokefan wrote:
MayKimSCREAM wrote:

I have some of the old toys I also have around 10 of those pokeballs that came with the gold plated cards and I think like 6 or 7 of them are still in the cardboard box sealed in plastic. I'd say I have over 100 cards bin only english and Japanese I'd LOVE to have some German ones! I also have just odd things like mini figures and notebooks and of course all the gameboy stuff pirat including that pokemon gameboy color that you mayyy have seen :p About 6 months ago I got the japanese rainbow island set and a set of the Japanese neo genisis set

Aww I only had Slowking from the Island set. I do have Entei from the legendary set that they came out with for gold/silver cards. I bought the german cards when i lived in germany, the hispanic ones i traded for with a friend whose parents bought him some hispanic decks. I also have these weird stickers that came with some german candy. Man my parents would get soo mad when i spent all my babysitting money on pokemon instead of saving it lol

Haha I think I paid .85 for the rainbow island sets and like $1.25 for the neo. I am a HUGE collector but I rarely ever pay "retail" on anything except for Conkers bad fur day as far as I remember. And I will be looking for these German cards soon! You have me wanting some!
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: So where's all of the collectors at?   So where's all of the collectors at? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stipokefan

PostSubject: Re: So where's all of the collectors at?   So where's all of the collectors at? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:15 am

xRx Kryeed wrote:
xD that big titty flower

Hah yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So where's all of the collectors at?   So where's all of the collectors at? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So where's all of the collectors at?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReMag :: Gamer Talk :: Retro Gaming and Collections-
Jump to: