HomeSearchRegisterLog in

HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Empty
PostSubject: HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5   HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:55 pm

So Apparently!!!!! Gabe3039 and I are two of the top #5 jerks on psn/re5!!!! I was really excited when i saw this. Then I was disappointed because its about re5 crap. Some girl named jenova started to talk crap to gabe, so naturally he responded...During all this i was quiet and did not say anything to the girl, but i guess i'm guilty by association. That night gabe and i were just chillin and us being Team Slayers players decided to venture outside of our comfort zone and play some Team survivors. I have nothing against Team Survivors I have a good number of friends that are good at it. I just think its hilllaaarrrioous and kind of lame that someone would talk shit to people who don't even play that category of game. Now i would understand if I was in there saying "i'm the best team survivors player blah blah blah" but i'm not. So me being a team slayers person playing against someone who has nothing else better to do then play one game, which in my opinion takes no skill what so ever, is a given win. I quit playing this game cause there was nothing new to it, it was just the same thing over and over again. Same "jerks" different day. I feel bad for you if you truly take this game seriously. For its a retired game i occasionally go back to to play with friends. I have one last thing to say to these dumbasses who thought i wouldn't say anything about then slandering my name, if you wanna play another game maybe lets say black ops or uncharted 2 i will gladly face you in it and have you labeled as the lamest people on psn. Enjoy.

BTW i wouldn't call what she did a rampage...you wanna know what a rampage is i'll give you one.
HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Re5_je10

HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5   HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:07 am

i remember when me and Krystalina got similar treatment from some dude a long time ago...though truth be told...i DID enjoy the fact that he was prolly just indignant because Krystalina was wearing him like a pair of heels XD.
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5   HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:09 pm

haha i would have paid to have seen that. Krystalina and I do kick a lot of but when we play re5 its that estrogen rage, i think we should patent it and make is some hot pink energy drink for women LOL that would be awesome

Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5   HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:47 pm

MayKimSCREAM wrote:
haha i would have paid to have seen that. Krystalina and I do kick a lot of but when we play re5 its that estrogen rage, i think we should patent it and make is some hot pink energy drink for women LOL that would be awesome

HAHAHAHA omgggg loveeeee it!! Hell yeahhh Cool That's an awesome idea! XD We can call it "ESTRO Like a Star @ heaven RAGE Energy" bounce and it can come in a sparkly can shaped like a 6 inch platform heel :lol!:
Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5   HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Not an energy drink kinda guy lmao...still...gotta wonder if i'd have some kinda caustic reaction to the stuff XD (might provide a powerboost, but at what price!?...)
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5   HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:10 pm

JunoVega wrote:
Not an energy drink kinda guy lmao...still...gotta wonder if i'd have some kinda caustic reaction to the stuff XD (might provide a powerboost, but at what price!?...)

Well, for one Juno, you might grow a nice pair of boobs out of the deal.....LOL :lol:
Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5   HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:12 pm

*Envisions the End Result*...i knew something was up about that kinda drink. >.>...so thats how they recruit...a Mutational Serum...*Starts researching for a counter-cure*
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5   HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Krystalina wrote:
JunoVega wrote:

Well, for one Juno, you might grow a nice pair of boobs out of the deal.....LOL

LOL!!!!!!
pooor juno, but lesson learn read the small print!!! lol

Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5   HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:19 pm

*Eyes widen in shock*...so its true...*has a breakdown*...how long do i have then...what're the symptoms?!...when do i start mutating!? >.<

To Krystalina: DAMMIT YOU....YOU DID THIS TO MEEEEEE....now talk!...what are the symptoms...what will this make of me!!!? T.T
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5   HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5   HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:06 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!! :lol:
Back to top Go down
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5   HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:45 am

whos number one?
who beat u out of the honor!!!
Back to top Go down
Jebediah_Bundy

Jebediah_Bundy

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5   HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:45 am

If a true poll were ever taken, Jebediah_Bundy would be at the top of this list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5   HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAHAHAHAHAH omg i'm in tears! TOP 5 Jerks of psn/re5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReMag :: Colosseum :: I'm Calling YOU Out!-
Jump to: