ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black ops makes me want to hurt babies....

Go down 
+4
Miho
MayKimSCREAM
the furley ghost
Pleasure Putty
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pleasure Putty

Pleasure Putty

Black ops makes me want to hurt babies.... Empty
PostSubject: Black ops makes me want to hurt babies....   Black ops makes me want to hurt babies.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:34 am

So I'm playing hardcore HQ... And I notice I'm the ONLY ONE trying to cap on my team. The whole reason the fucking game mode exists is to capture the HQ to get points and win... So why the FUCK aren't any of the above actions mentioned taking place... Xbox live is slowly becoming more and more a bunch of 11 year olds with squeaky voices and bad parents, doing nothing but running around making annoying noises over there mics to the point where i would rather sodomize myself with an iron pitchfork than even be on the same server as these examples of wasted human sperm and eggs... Because muting is too good for them! :o
Back to top Go down
http://Facebook email is Tevans551@aol.com DON'T BE CREEPY!! :P
the furley ghost

PostSubject: Re: Black ops makes me want to hurt babies....   Black ops makes me want to hurt babies.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:50 pm

i feel your pain in regards to wanting to kill every little kid with a playstation. ugh its so damn annoying. i ragequit whenever i hear a squeaky little voice javascript:emoticonp(':x') but i do sometimes play HQ and just go kill people. it does give you alot of XP
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: Black ops makes me want to hurt babies....   Black ops makes me want to hurt babies.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Pleasure Putty wrote:
So I'm playing hardcore HQ... And I notice I'm the ONLY ONE trying to cap on my team. The whole reason the fucking game mode exists is to capture the HQ to get points and win... So why the FUCK aren't any of the above actions mentioned taking place... Xbox live is slowly becoming more and more a bunch of 11 year olds with squeaky voices and bad parents, doing nothing but running around making annoying noises over there mics to the point where i would rather sodomize myself with an iron pitchfork than even be on the same server as these examples of wasted human sperm and eggs... Because muting is too good for them! :o

I believe the reason of there being more children on these games is the fact that they've continously dropped prices on used consoles...so the parents are going out buying these consoled because they are now somewhat affordable. I was plying the other day and had some kid screaming in the lobby. when the game started i bellowed in my most annoyed voice "i hate children" haha i got a couple gasps from my friends cause it just sounded so bad but what i really meant to say is "i hate children whose parents decided to buy them a mic" after many experiences with these types of "child gamers" i've come to the conclusion that my kid will not be allowed to use a mic until they are 16 if they so choose to play video games. so i totally feel you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
Pleasure Putty

Pleasure Putty

PostSubject: Re: Black ops makes me want to hurt babies....   Black ops makes me want to hurt babies.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Its just frustrating really. Bah! I'm going to rage on some BBCO2 tonight on XBL if anyone is interested hit me up. I love the game but there is never any communication. :(
Back to top Go down
http://Facebook email is Tevans551@aol.com DON'T BE CREEPY!! :P
Miho

Miho

PostSubject: Re: Black ops makes me want to hurt babies....   Black ops makes me want to hurt babies.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:00 am

MayKimSCREAM wrote:
when the game started i bellowed in my most annoyed voice "i hate children"

I was there when this happened... ROFL. So funny. <3 ILY KIMMY. XD
Back to top Go down
pantherofshadows

pantherofshadows

PostSubject: Re: Black ops makes me want to hurt babies....   Black ops makes me want to hurt babies.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:56 am

i used to play these games as a kid but i wasent annoying o-o dident have a mic so really only my family would hear me say " oh snap headshot!!!! " .... " oh oh you cant stop this now, oh your gonna die now " and then my fav was " OHHH HELL NAW YOU DID NOT JUST JUMP ON ME!! " But i never used to make noises o-o cept a meow =D , they probably think they are funny but they are really just hurting my pather ears x.x Erin we needz to play black ops or resident evil soon ^,..,^
Back to top Go down
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: Black ops makes me want to hurt babies....   Black ops makes me want to hurt babies.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Ahahaha this reminded me of what Jeysen said about what hes going to tell his kids if they ever got sick! XD Bahahaha I was just like wtf? XD Jeysen and his drunk talk.
Back to top Go down
Jeysen216

PostSubject: Re: Black ops makes me want to hurt babies....   Black ops makes me want to hurt babies.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:52 am

I have NO idea what you are talking about joeeeyyy O_O lmao
Back to top Go down
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: Black ops makes me want to hurt babies....   Black ops makes me want to hurt babies.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:59 am

Bahahaha!! Oh my gosh it was so random and scary!! XD
Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

PostSubject: Re: Black ops makes me want to hurt babies....   Black ops makes me want to hurt babies.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:49 am

HoeyMONSTER wrote:
Bahahaha!! Oh my gosh it was so random and scary!! XD

SECRET JOKES DO NOT MAKE FRIENDs, share :]
Back to top Go down
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: Black ops makes me want to hurt babies....   Black ops makes me want to hurt babies.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:14 am

Idk how we even got on the subject of sick kids but somehow we were on it and Jeysen out of no where is just like if I had a kid and they got sick I would beat them and make them go clean! Bahahaha it was just so random and right after it got so quiet hahaha!! XD I was caught off guard by it, it was so funny. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black ops makes me want to hurt babies....   Black ops makes me want to hurt babies.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black ops makes me want to hurt babies....
Page 1 of 1