A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stipokefan

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Empty
PostSubject: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Pokemon is by far worthy of it's own thread.

The gameboy series has a huge place in my heart and it's the only series I've played every single series if the game.

I still believe the original red & blue are probably my favorite
So who else is a hardcore fan like me?!

Back to top Go down
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Pbucket

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! 1294188506351s-1

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! 1294177717517s

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Vulpix_by_soulwithin465

For me Fav Pokemon is Vulpix!!!

Pokemon for the win goood sir FTW Very Happy

Last edited by ☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢ on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/prof
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Hardcore fan all the way i got red
and my old gameboy dnt messs xD
I dnt really like the new ones
i mean yeah there coool and
all but really they look
more like yugio then POKEMON xD

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Pokemon

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! 6ca5e8219ab9e8cd78e5b22de05e76cc-1

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Pokemon

Back to top Go down
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Stipokefan

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:07 pm

I mean you can only make so many good pokemon and it's impossible to beat the original set. So I try and look past that so I continue to play.

My favorite pokemon is definitely snorlax for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:17 am

I wasn't too impressed with the new generation, the names were completely unoriginal, and the new tv series makes me wonder if ash has a memory disfunction or something cause he doesn't even remember the basics of catching a pokemon, nor battling or type advantages.

I hope one day they bring him back to the original land so he can get back his old pokemon and do some epic battle and travel around with misty again, I think that would bring back its old fan base.

Back to top Go down
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 am

So true like when my friends
talk about new pokemon (blkwhite)
all they say is like that one
pokemon the one thats you knw
a icecream cone or the dog
or candle of lawnmor or oven
or WTF IS THIS SHIT????
Kitchen supplys reallllllly
4 fak sake........

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! LastSupper
Back to top Go down
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:30 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
PistolPanda

PistolPanda

Dark Heresy Character Sheet
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:39 am

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! ImagesCAUICRWY
O SH!T POKEMON THREAD!!!

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! 013_Thumb
Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Enhanced-buzz-12411-1305751199-2
Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! L_5a7224d52d254087953fe4330b7fe7be1
Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! 1301470524324
Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! 1292028596528
Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! DuhPokemon
Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! 1295337790226
Back to top Go down
http://vampirefreaks.com/CannibalOfLust
PistolPanda

PistolPanda

Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:43 am

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:21 am

Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff FTW!! :o
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:01 pm

I have played pokemon since 1997, I remember I had a crush on a guy that I later "went out with" for 3 months. He broke my heart cause he was the second boyfriend I ever had, but one thing i benefited from him was his introducing me to a world of pokemons! I remember him having a his gameboy and me asking him what he was playing. I had an original gameboy i barely touched, the big fat original. i had it since the day it came out, my dad bought one for me and my brother, he even bought us skins and changed our screen so that mine had a cool pink and purple camo border and my bro had a green and blue one. but any ways I liked this guy, so i made my dad buy me the game, 10 endless nights of no sleep and 16 AA batteries later I had finished one of the video games that changed my life, and helped me escape from the hell of being a high school student. Although I got made fun of, harassed, had my pokemon cards stolen from me and even ripped up in front of my face, I still loved it. I still freaking love this game. And I agree that the newer pokemon wont ever be as bad ass at the original, but ya'll are effn crazy if you think the new games suck. thats some bs right thurr. THERE is soooo much more to do now, I don't have to use a crappy cable link ever again! Also they added more to the game instead of just changing the color version or forcing us to have pikachu (out of all freaking pokemon) follow us around and hate on our direction in the game. I really loved the remakes like firered and leafgreen. I actually have an imported copy of pokemon green. I still have all my pokemon card and I still occasionally find myself spending $7-8 on a booster pack for the new ones just to see what then new ones look like. I played gold version months before it came out on an emulator in japanese and i beat it even though I couldn't read anything in the game. I recently played pokemon white before my 3ds was stolen from me, and I really liked it, they bring the old pokemon back when you get further in the game. I beat the elite four but i didn't get a chance to beat the sages. T__________T but like i was saying I like the new ones. When I played gold and they had the new set of pokemon it was like a whole other playing field, it was freaking awesome! I wish I still had my ds but the police are in the process of getting it back for me >Smile so who ever took it is in for a lot of trouble cause the 3ds+ my games comes out to about $850 of merchandise! so stipokemon there is still a chance we will have our EPIC POKEMON BATTLE!

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
Stipokefan

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:52 pm

I think my beginnings in pokemon were alsO 97. I was at my cousins house watching south park and he was playing blue version on his teal gameboy color. He let me play and I just fell in love. I had the original gameboy, but I went home and made my grandmother take me to get the same teal gameboy color and pokemon red. I can't even tell you how many times I reset that game just to play it over until the next Christmas me and my friend got silver and gold.

I've played and own every one since, and I currently have a Japanese import red version which I had just got recently for my collection and just a few weeks ago I re-aquired the limited edition pokemon gameboy color that is blue and yellow.

And YES we will do battle. I've heard news of the 3DS price drop so I will be buying one once I'm out of basic and then it's on!
Back to top Go down
PistolPanda

PistolPanda

Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:46 pm

[quote="☢️☣️BiohaZardKittie☣️☢️"]So true like when my friends
talk about new pokemon (blkwhite)
all they say is like that one
pokemon the one thats you knw
a icecream cone or the dog
or candle of lawnmor or oven
or WTF IS THIS SHIT????
Kitchen supplys reallllllly
4 fak sake........

:lol!: True i think black & white is it for pokemon BUT...i can see them making a NEW!
Pokemon game Called: POKEMON Indigo & Violet
If so i got an idea for them
Wink

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Paper20And20Pen20Cartoon20Clip20Art
Back to top Go down
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:37 am

Back to top Go down
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:48 am

POKEMON THE SHIT
THE FUCKIN END!
Back to top Go down
Stipokefan

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:30 pm

I will more than likely be playing soul silver all day. But I also just replaced the battery in my red version and maybe I can play that on the new pokemon edition gameboy color that I just replaced the internals in!
Back to top Go down
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:22 pm

I have Silver 2 gives
me somthing 2 do on
long ass car rides
and emeraled O.O
and red...
and bluee....
xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!   Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's just talk..... Pokemon!!!
Page 1 of 1