ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

suggestion box hope im not out of line

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
izik666iconic

izik666iconic

suggestion box hope im not out of line  Empty
PostSubject: suggestion box hope im not out of line    suggestion box hope im not out of line  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:08 pm

I think this is a really good website if at all possible u should get a app version for this to make it more easy to get to on the go for us mobile users and it would probably get a lot of new users bieng on the app market idk
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: suggestion box hope im not out of line    suggestion box hope im not out of line  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:14 pm

youre not outta line ^__^ There is a mobile version of the site...but the only way you can post or log in is by switching to the classic version which looks the same way it does on pc. But i'm gonna try to look into this cause i've definitely thought about it, like i said before i'll try whatever i can to make the site user friendly, this would be one of the ways. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: excuse the double post but i found an answer   suggestion box hope im not out of line  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Ok I got good news and I got bad news :(...the good news is there is an app that allows you to view and post in forums...the really bad news is this forum's scripting code is ancient and the app only works with PhPbb3.0 and this forum is phpbb2.0...now i will continue to watch this and see if there is an update on this...i already downloaded this one app only to find out i couldn't use it :( but like i said i'll keep an i on this and see if we can get something like this...just know that you might have to pay like $3.00 for it and in order for me to have them make an app strictly for this forum is estimated around $1000...money that i do not have. sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

PostSubject: Re: suggestion box hope im not out of line    suggestion box hope im not out of line  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:27 pm

yeahhhhhhhhhhh i kinda want
it for my phone bee to lazy
to get on computer xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/prof
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestion box hope im not out of line    suggestion box hope im not out of line  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggestion box hope im not out of line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReMag :: Site Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: