A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

THE RETURN OF EPIC ADVENTURES IN FUTURE TIMES!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

THE RETURN OF EPIC ADVENTURES IN FUTURE TIMES!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE RETURN OF EPIC ADVENTURES IN FUTURE TIMES!!!   THE RETURN OF EPIC ADVENTURES IN FUTURE TIMES!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 am

"LIGHTS OUT!"
The sound of the bars closing with a clang rang throughout the entire prison.
My bars were extremely special .. flames made by the lovely Kim to keep me locked away forever.
The glowing snowflakes danced below the ceiling, casting shimmering blue lights in her cell.
I'm a shadow of what I once was!, thought Maxi, why me I've lived for so long, tried to concur the lands and this is what I get! Locked away in a prison! Certainly not fit for someone of my grace! My leadership!
"MY POWER!" BOOM! The cell exploded with icy winds.
"They got it all! They defeated me took my throne! Left me in this forsaken hell hole and they are there commanding the city which should be mine!"
"QUIET IN THERE!"
"I will reclaim what is mine! I've lived for centuries, seen things that changed history, gained power of unnatural sorts, taken darkness head on to unleash my true evil self!"
The guard approach the cell "You deaf? Shut u-.. We have a code 134, yes she's using her magic again"
"I wouldn't do that if I was you"
A heard of guards came running towards the cell "SEDATE HER!" "OPEN THE DOOR!" "NOOO!!!!"
CLANG, the door was open, the prison got colder. In the air ice droplets formed, slow dancing towards the guards, enchanting them. The ends grew slowly sharper, revealing their fangs and just like a viper they struck into each on the guards throats, there blood squirting out like a red fountain.
"Told you you shouldn't of done that"
And I was free, smell of blood in the air was the welcome smell of freedom, I filled my lungs in the sweet scent. I took the keys from the guard and make my way to reclaim my throne.

(This is for MayKimScream, Happy Birthday and this is my present to you. The start of a new epic times)
Back to top Go down

THE RETURN OF EPIC ADVENTURES IN FUTURE TIMES!!!
Page 1 of 1