ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the tail end of winter can suck my balls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

the tail end of winter can suck my balls Empty
PostSubject: the tail end of winter can suck my balls   the tail end of winter can suck my balls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:32 am

Apparently the change from rain to snow really gave my part of washington a workover. Juno is about an hour south of me, and only lost power maybe half an hour, the next day, i just got power 23 hours ago and cable just half an hour ago. half a foot of snow in most areas is fun or peaceful for the first day, then shit froze over and was just a terror. The ice held fast to looming trees and brought them down either by large sections of branches, or entirely uprooting the bastards.

Downed lines everywhere, a lot of places here still don't have power. I have to say, there's a unique hue of blue/white that accompanies a line of power transformers blowing. it looked like a battery of turquoise signal flares going off.

on the plus side, i read the crap out of my books
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: the tail end of winter can suck my balls   the tail end of winter can suck my balls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:27 am

that is crazy! glad to hear that you are ok. having no power sucks but during the damn winter >___>. Last year when I was still in NC those tornadoes touched down near us about 3-4 of them and we didn't have power for 3 days and no water for 2...so i went to Raleigh and rented a room, it was the night before my birthday and I had plans to go to celebrate my b-day. Half of Raleigh still have no power but that didn't stop Raleigh from partying lol I remember some one made a status that said "you people still going out when people lost their homes today sicken me" i was like "bitch bye! its mah damn birthday! i do what i want. I had nothing to do with mother nature going on her period."
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: the tail end of winter can suck my balls   the tail end of winter can suck my balls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Awww man...that's like last year Chicago had a huge snow storm with 50 mph winds and and we had snow up to the top of the garage. We lost power for like 8 hours and it was horrible T_T Our heat is electric so of course, we had none. It was soooo cold and the wind was whipping right through the house cause we have an old house with poor insulation. Ughhh itt really does suck when the power goes out, it gets so boring. But yeah, having it go out in winter is terrible :( But on a side note, our snow storm we had produced something called thundersnow, it was really cool and supposedly it's a rare phenomenon. We had thunder and lightning the whole time along with the snow and the sky was a really weird color, it was cool tho Very Happy But it freaked me out, I was like "ahhh the worlds ending!!" affraid loool
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: the tail end of winter can suck my balls   the tail end of winter can suck my balls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:34 pm

good to know other places have crazy shit too. Our heat was gas (but with an electric start) and the lack of heat was starting to bug me. Seeing your breath in a book light and having to wear a few layers in bed not to freeze sucked.

Thankfully washington has an ocean to it's left, mountains to it's...well for me it's my right, but it's technically through the middle of the state. even canadians to the north. Hardly anything violent like tornado's come for us. We just flood and freeze, haha.

aaaand, the tree in my front yard broke, grazing my car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the tail end of winter can suck my balls   the tail end of winter can suck my balls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the tail end of winter can suck my balls
Page 1 of 1