ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In FF13 near the beggining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

In FF13 near the beggining Empty
PostSubject: In FF13 near the beggining   In FF13 near the beggining Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:54 am

where serah is a crystal statue and lightning punches snow. it probably went on without much notice, or if it did it was meant to portray 'woman being strong'

if it were reversed, snow punching the cold hearted ice-queen lightning, it would have been portrayed as negative on snow, and lightning being attacked even though Lightning seems to need the punch more than snow xD
Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

PostSubject: Re: In FF13 near the beggining   In FF13 near the beggining Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:02 am

Honestly? I thought all of the characters in ff13 needed to be punched multiple times at certain points. Snow's hardheadedness irritated me a lot in the game. Hopes whiny-ness was also really annoying. Lightning to me was okay, I loved her outfit lol. Vanilles casting moaning was sooooooo awkward.
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: In FF13 near the beggining   In FF13 near the beggining Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:14 am

I agree that Snow was trying to play the bruiser AND the optimist in a dual role... it was rather offputting as previously those two were very far apart in the other FF games. Except 7 where no one really was and 9 where everyone really was.

Hope did seem like tidus before he manned up...so very annoying, that's pretty much is.

Sahz is the only one i like, he's a consistent character with actual character development.

Lightning's outfit was fine, but she's a two dimentional fem-cloud xD her character development feels forced and overall i felt more sympathy with duke nukem more than her.

vanille.... her summon is a giant tentacle monster, her mark is on her ass, she lets fang fondle her constantly, and half her language is in breathless moans. Obviously she's japanese

this incarnation of Cid is an utter dick-bite too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In FF13 near the beggining   In FF13 near the beggining Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In FF13 near the beggining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReMag :: Gamer Talk :: Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: