ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game or games that you spent too much time on

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Game or games that you spent too much time on Empty
PostSubject: Game or games that you spent too much time on   Game or games that you spent too much time on Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:09 am

A good example, about 300 hours at the first disgaea (early ps2) and i hadn't done everything to do in the game. Proof that DLC's are pretty much just a way for game companies to milk you for more money xD

Gears of war (the first, multiplayer based) i'll break the math out on this. I got it on launch day and played multiplayer roughly every day xD up to a year after gears 2 came out. being lax, i'd say about 5 hours on average a day (some less, most more) and soooo. 3 years.
5,475 hours of multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Game or games that you spent too much time on   Game or games that you spent too much time on Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:02 am

I spent 246 hours on FFX and like 224 on FFX-2 XD lol And on FF13 I spent 143 hours to platinum it
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Game or games that you spent too much time on   Game or games that you spent too much time on Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:06 am

xD platinum's needlessly extend the time you sink into a game, but good to see FF holding a generally high hour count
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Game or games that you spent too much time on   Game or games that you spent too much time on Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:22 am

Well yeah but the platinum really has nothing to do with it, for me anyway. I completed games (especially FF games) all to the fullest extent that I could before trophies were ever invented. It's just that now when I do it, I actually have something shiny to show for it Wink
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Game or games that you spent too much time on   Game or games that you spent too much time on Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:32 am

by themselves on a person to person basis, trophies aren't really good or bad. I've talked to friends who won't play MGS4 because it has no trophies, they'll play games they don't like for trophies or a game they like till they're sick of it. Worse yet they farm the bastards by playing children s games with absurdly easy trophies just to pad their e-peen.
Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game or games that you spent too much time on   Game or games that you spent too much time on Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 am

the ./Hack G.U. Trilogy...450 hours easy, between power leveling, Storyline stuff, Quests, Item Ehnancement...it made for easily the most INSANELY time consuming game i've ever had the pleasure of owning. XD
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Game or games that you spent too much time on   Game or games that you spent too much time on Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:50 am

fuck yes!

actually that's where my name variant comes from. The series is great and i wish they'd put the MMO back on the market, but ya know...globally, not just in japan damn it.
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Game or games that you spent too much time on   Game or games that you spent too much time on Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:06 am

Tenrowsei wrote:
by themselves on a person to person basis, trophies aren't really good or bad. I've talked to friends who won't play MGS4 because it has no trophies, they'll play games they don't like for trophies or a game they like till they're sick of it. Worse yet they farm the bastards by playing children s games with absurdly easy trophies just to pad their e-peen.

Ohhhh noooo not me XD Lol I absolutely refuse to do that. I ONLY play games I like and platinum those.....I've never played a game just for trophies and when I get sick of it, I play something else and come back later when I wish to play it again. You won't see stuff like that on my list unless I like it, i.e. Lego games. And I have played MGS4 of course despite it not having trophies XD
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Game or games that you spent too much time on   Game or games that you spent too much time on Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:19 am

tis fine, and it's not aimed at you, but rather xD you said you use your trophies to prove yourself, xD female e-peen
Back to top Go down
Mark_AKA_Gin_

Mark_AKA_Gin_

PostSubject: Re: Game or games that you spent too much time on   Game or games that you spent too much time on Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:07 pm

I spent over 300 hours playing Resident Evil 5 lol & i spent about 400 hours playing Monster hunter freedom 2/Unite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game or games that you spent too much time on   Game or games that you spent too much time on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game or games that you spent too much time on
Page 1 of 1