ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DMC collection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

DMC collection Empty
PostSubject: DMC collection   DMC collection Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:20 pm

I know kristy is getting this, and it's a good idea to try. The bundle comes out april third!

so who all's gonna get it save for me and kristy?
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

DMC collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMC collection   DMC collection Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:00 am

O_o Hmmm I guess we're the only ones XD Lol looks like it's just you and me......with Dante's abs.....in HD Shocked haha
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

DMC collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMC collection   DMC collection Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:02 am

i'm looking forward to that one woman with the two tone eyes and the short skirt.

mainly i'd like to see what new things they brushed up, and i'll probably offer something of my thoughts on it
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

DMC collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMC collection   DMC collection Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:05 am

It's been a while since I've played those games, It'll be cool to play em again XD And with trophieeees lol
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

DMC collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMC collection   DMC collection Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:07 am

i'll say it again, xD trophies were a terrible addition to gaming, it makes people mindlessly chase shiny digital baubles til they get utterly sick of the games.

I'm more interested if they tighten up the controls or anything, maybe offer an upgrade of graphics AND sound. perhaps a bonus xD
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

DMC collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMC collection   DMC collection Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:17 am

No it's not terrible, I'll admit some trophy requirements are ridiculous, but trophy chasing adds replay value and added challenges to games. Trophies are cool cause they're optional, people like you can ignore them like they're not even there while people like me can have our fun with them XD
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

DMC collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMC collection   DMC collection Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:24 am

i've seen a number of people just turn into mindless trophy hunters (achivement hunters) and while a few might add replay value, it's rather stupid to have some games give trophies for sitting through the opening cinematic or making a new game. Trophies are filler in it's basest form. Trophies add nothing to the story or really change the game in any way, it just trains gamers like one would train a dog.

you work so hard to hear a trophy pop and you practically drool hearing the noise

dogs are taught to do tricks on the basis that if they do they're given a treat and the owner rings a bell doing so makes them drool for it.

Game designers may choose tough trophies to keep you from turning your disk in at a local gamestop in a secondary measure to avoid used game sales, even juno who's not really a trophy nut is very apprehensive at getting rid of a game on the basis he may go back for the trophies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DMC collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMC collection   DMC collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DMC collection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReMag :: Gamer Talk :: Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: