ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My absence

Go down 
+2
Jebediah_Bundy
MayKimSCREAM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

My absence Empty
PostSubject: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Sorry if it seems like I haven't been on in days, its cause I haven't and I apologize. I've been spending time with the hubby and saw him off yesterday. So I will be on more frequently then I have been. As for my stomach it is good getting better almost over this bug. Apparently its acute gastritis so it should only last about a month and its around 2 weeks since i've been diagnosed. I will say, however, it has improved a lot since my trip to the ER. A lot of the reason for my absence though was me spending time with my husband. Some of you know him as eequals. He will have internet access where he will be and so we will probably see him in a game lobby or two every once in a while Smile so that made me happy finding out we will still be owning noobs together! as a result of his leaving though my game archive has slimmed down and I no longer have my copy of UC3. WE only bought one copy cause it was the special edition and TJ's not really into the mulitplayer, even tho the main reason he took it was so he and his team could have something other then MW3 to play together. AS to what I've been playing lately...i'm ashamed of myself...I have so many games and no platinums...not one! Im definitely regretting spending too much time on mulitplayer in re5 and black ops cause those were the games that consumed most of my single player time. I have been playing mario kart tho and I freaking love it...very addicting once you start. Especially since the its a handheld game and I can always just pick it up when i'm in the mood to race. Some of you might have seen me on RE5 the other night, no this was not an illusion lol Juno was helping me go through desperate escape since i had yet to play it. So that was fun! I've been finding myself more into single player games lately, I think i'm just tired of the whole "lets kill them all" games. None of them are innovating at all. So i'm excited for ff13-2 and soul calibur awww yeah...I am patiently waiting for the announcement for the release date of Animal Crossing 3DS. That shit is gonna be sooo awesome when it comes out... especially now since you can play online with friends and what not. Well I'm beginning to ramble. How was everyones Christmas Vacation?! i know some of you have been dreading its end but at least we have our controllers Smile I hope everyone have a great New Years eve and 2011! heres to new beginning in 2012 ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
Jebediah_Bundy

Jebediah_Bundy

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:19 am

Well in your absence someone had to step up to the plate and manage things in this Forum and if I don't mind saying, Jebediah Bundy passed that test with flying colors. Here's just a little sample of what Jebby's reviews have been thus far.

HoeyMonster - "I haven't been this Happy with change since Nathan's ran a 2-1 Hot Dog special"

Krystalina - "Jebby puts the Mag in ReMag."

Juno Vega - "Jebby, you're so corpulent that when you sit around the magnificently appointed Tuscan villa you sit AROUND the magnificently appointed Tuscan villa."

Tenrowsei - "Jebby's wisdom made me reconsider my position!"

Pistol Panda - "I accept the Silver Metal in the 2012 Largest Pistol Contest."

ProfessorofChaos10 - "Can't wait to be 18!"

BiohazardKittie - "I'll be 18 soon!"

MihoVixen - "I'm already 18!"

The people have spoken, and Jebby's influence has resonated amongst the youth. In short, your time away was hardly noticed....
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:53 am

Jebediah_Bundy wrote:
Well in your absence someone had to step up to the plate and manage things in this Forum and if I don't mind saying, Jebediah Bundy passed that test with flying colors. Here's just a little sample of what Jebby's reviews have been thus far.

HoeyMonster - "I haven't been this Happy with change since Nathan's ran a 2-1 Hot Dog special"

Juno Vega - "Jebby, you're so corpulent that when you sit around the magnificently appointed Tuscan villa you sit AROUND the magnificently appointed Tuscan villa."

The people have spoken, and Jebby's influence has resonated amongst the youth. In short, your time away was hardly noticed....

LMAOOO Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:07 am

Welcome back MKS, and good to see bundy taking a more active role in posting.
Back to top Go down
PistolPanda

PistolPanda

Dark Heresy Character Sheet
Character Description:

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Jebediah_Bundy wrote:

My absence Uytr
Wink WoOt WoOt!
Back to top Go down
http://vampirefreaks.com/CannibalOfLust
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

My absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence   My absence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:41 pm

dude you wish i was 18 lol

btw im back from holidays Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content