HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krystalina

Krystalina

Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Get your checklist ready lol you'll need one to keep track of all your items, or you'll get seriously confused Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Krystalina wrote:
Get your checklist ready lol you'll need one to keep track of all your items, or you'll get seriously confused Very Happy

Damn straight...i near had a F**kin heartattack when i went to turn in my "Get All Items and Accessories" trophy and it didnt pop...damn near gave my console some Sledgehammer based "percussive maintainance" XD

hey Krystalina...as a service, you should track down the Weapon Guide....cuz honestly...thats prolly the most Draining bit of longivity to do.
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:39 pm

JunoVega wrote:
Krystalina wrote:

Damn straight...i near had a F**kin heartattack when i went to turn in my "Get All Items and Accessories" trophy and it didnt pop...damn near gave my console some Sledgehammer based "percussive maintainance" XD

hey Krystalina...as a service, you should track down the Weapon Guide....cuz honestly...thats prolly the most Draining bit of longivity to do.

Okay guys! This is what i used Very Happy Anyone seeking the platinum on this game can use these two links for the treasure hunter trophy. One's the weapon list and one's the accessory list plus they both contain info on where to find em and a guide to upgrading em Very Happy

This is a really good accessory guide, but it has an unfinished weapon section at the top. Just ignore it and scroll down to the accessory section cause the 2nd link is better for weapons
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/928790-final-fantasy-xiii/faqs/59358

Here's for weapons....
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/final-fantasy-xiii/35682-final-fantasy-xiii-weapon-list.html

And this is good for a checklist Smile
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/928790-final-fantasy-xiii/faqs/59948
Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Im tired of trapezohedron farming. >_<@@@@!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:28 pm

If anyone ever decides to go trapezohedron farming for your ultimate weapons, make sure Joey is on Facebook chat, we were talking about games and then within that same hour or 2. 5 of them dropped. Prior to that I only gotten 1 with 2 days worth of killing Adamantoise. >_<
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:03 pm

HAHAHAHA awww Joeyyyy you're good luck!! :lol: I wish you were there when I was getting my trapezohedrons looool it took me like 3 weeks to get all mine :( Not to mention all the platinum ingots needed for money....oh god Shocked lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints   Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 13!! tips trick, and complaints
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2