ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JunoVega
Admin

Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll) Empty
PostSubject: Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll)   Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:31 am

I pose a question to the site at large in order to garner response (and some activity) about my course of action, and what i should take.

Little more than 3 weeks after i bought the game, i reached Maximum Rank (read: 75) on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception's Multiplayer...and have thusfar been offered the option to begin my "Legacy Ranks" but i've been juggling back and forth about weather or not to do it.

For the Uninitiated: Legacy Mode is similar to Pretiege from Call of Duty: Modern Borefare and the like where your rank is reset to One, your weapons barred away again and their mods relocked, your boosters reset to Bronze Rank and your kickbacks restarted.

the only things carryable from legacy to Legacy are your Purchased Emblem parts, Custom Hero/Villain Skin options, Taunts, and items unlocked via treasure sets.

As of now i have Treasure Hunter's Gold Rank (which increases treasure drops from all sources) but im still a far shot from being done with it...the kicker is that the only modes that Treasure Hunter works for (Competitive ones) only drop treasure for Weaponry...which is nice, but mostly useless as i've got everything i'll need at current...i must ask what i should do

Legacy Now and enjoy the feel of actually GAINING stuff again from my good Kill Rates.
Legacy Later and suffer through repetitive stuff to complete the sets i desire.
Dont legacy ever (My original Sentiment) and lose whatever legacy would garner me.

any thoughts people?
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll)   Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:12 am

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll)   Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Yes Juno, You should. I did it last night...yeah i know right...lol but I did and it was scary >.< but it only sucks at first and after only 2 games of arena I was back to level 12 already. You're doin all this shit for treasures anyways, might as well keep it interesting. I know it sucks losing your stuff but remember, you don't get it at really high levels, it's mostly in the 20 to 40's range, which isn't that bad Smile Plus, think about the fact that the games only been out a month and a half, do you really want to say treasures are the only thing you have left to work for? Think about how much more time you're gonna play it in the future for treasure sets, or even just for fun. Not legacying seems to be a waste of money and exp.
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll)   Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll)   Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:53 am

I Legacied early last night...and im already Lv 21...HAH, im good at this! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll)   Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juno's Legacy Dilemma (Open Poll)
Page 1 of 1