ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gotta catch em... all. o_O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

Gotta catch em... all. o_O Empty
PostSubject: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:33 am

Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:40 am

Hmmm O.O you KNOW they're gonna make a trophy outta that...lol It seems so complicated O.o I can't wait to trophy whore on that game!! XD haha
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:41 am

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:43 am

I was just like wuhhh?! DX Blahhh I better not have to level up ALL of the monsters. DX But I know I will if I have to hahaha trophy whoring FTW!!
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:45 am

Either way that wont stop me from enjoying it XD
Back to top Go down
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:47 am

Hahaha that's true, I'm going to be loving it tooo much to not do it all anyways!! XD
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:51 am

I loveee trophy whoring on Final Fantasy!! It's feeds my OCD!! Very Happy makes me happy XD Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:53 am

Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:15 am

xRx Kryeed wrote:
xD i have a feeling the game's going to play out more like a DLC for the parts they cut out rather than a full game

I get your point as far as how the story may possibly play out, but no FF game will ever be that short and void of content that it feels like a DLC lol FF13 took me like 40 hours to beat and 147 hours to platinum. And judging by the other trailer, it's already got tons of substance that FF13 lacked....I think it's gonna be better XD
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:24 am

Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:44 am

Well I get what you're saying because X-2 WAS kinda ehhh and X was amazing. It makes me want to be skeptical too. But the reason why I'm hopeful for this one is the fact that they have a better base for a story than X-2 did. In FFX everything was tragic and somber. They had a great story that made people feel emotion and left them hanging on the edge of their seats. The story was great but at the end of X everything had changed...everything that was great about it was over. It ended sadly but yet perfectly and there should have never been a sequel. In X-2 spira was a completely different place than it was in X, everything was fun and happy, spira changing the way it did changed the entire feel of the game, and left them with little options for a good story. FF13 ended on a bittersweet note and I think the story could go south, sure. But I also think they could redeem themselves for the flaws of 13. I could be just giving square enix too much credit here, they may fail us yet lol. But FFX-2 is a terrible example of a direct sequel and square enix's main fault in it is not the way they did it, but the fact that they even did it in the first place, it was just destined for failure XD
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:51 am

Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:05 pm

You should at least watch it on youtube, when you do you'll see what I mean. They could spin a good story outta the ending of 13, it's possible XD Btw, don't get me wrong, I really did have fun with X-2. It was funny and entertaining and despite it lacking the magic X had, the story had some sparks of interest they were just too few and far between. But they really couldn't do much in spira anymore. I do get why they tried to give it closure though, I wanted it just as much as anyone! Very Happy Lol
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:28 am

Omg Kingdom Hearts 3 would make me pee a little Very Happy LOL even just a Kingdom Hearts HD collection would do it XD Then I could die happy Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch em... all. o_O   Gotta catch em... all. o_O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta catch em... all. o_O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReMag :: Gamer Talk :: Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: