A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Shadows of the Damned Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J_Rose2009

J_Rose2009

Shadows of the Damned Review Empty
PostSubject: Shadows of the Damned Review   Shadows of the Damned Review Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Shadows of the Damned is a very great and amuzing game so i thought i do a little review on it. you play as Garcia Hotspur a demon hunter when his girlfriend is killed you must go through the depths of hell to save her from the demon lord Flemming with your trusty sidekick Johnson a ex demon. This game is amazing from start to finish with great gameplay, dark humor and a amazing soundtrack and very good story and heavy death metal themed Hell. It is published by EA but the main masterminds behind this is Grasshopper Manfucture produced bu the father of Resident Evil and composed by Akira the main music director of Silent Hill it makes the soundtrack a hit, this game has alot of immature humor aka dick jokes but it fits in with it and keeps the game tied together if you can get past the dick jokes you will love the game so far people i have talked to i know love it, Overall my final verdict of the game is fucking excellent I loved every minute of it and I hope others do too some people may find it weird or even strange but I enjoyed the hell out of it only flaw is that there is no new game plus so when you upgrade next round all ur shit is gone but that didnt stop me from having fun well this is my first review hope it helps you gamers out.

Game the fuck on and stay strong gamers!
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned Review   Shadows of the Damned Review Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J_Rose2009

J_Rose2009

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned Review   Shadows of the Damned Review Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Its cool man i knew i was forgetting something lol this is my first time reviewing a game so i tried the best i could lol thxs bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned Review   Shadows of the Damned Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Damned Review
Page 1 of 1