HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Demon Souls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylvast

Sylvast

Demon Souls Empty
PostSubject: Demon Souls   Demon Souls Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:10 am

I know that Dark Souls is coming out sometime in the near future, I just picked up Demon Souls last week and I'm in love with it, has anyone else played it that can pass on some tips? I started as the priest class and going with a faith build.
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

Demon Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Souls   Demon Souls Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:18 pm

i wish i did have some tips on this game but i don't :(

when i had bought the game my husband had it for literally one day and then traded it in so i never even got a chance to play it, until my little brother forced me to on a home visit. I liked it but the game was creepy to me...i don't even think it was the monsters, more of the atmosphere of it. it was cool just never got back to gamestop to buy it...also my bro says its uber hard and one of those games you have to have patience with or you lose everything O_O but i wish my bro would join the site cause he would talk about this game for hours he absolutely loves it. Smile hopefully somebody else can be more helpful. Idea

Demon Souls FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com

Demon Souls
Page 1 of 1