HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Legacy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

Mortal Kombat Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Legacy   Mortal Kombat Legacy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 am

I'm a little late on this but I was browsing on www.imdb.com and found out about this. Now I haven't seen any of the episodes but I sure as hell am going to watch them ASAP. I'm a little baffled that I haven't heard about this cause I have always been a Mortal Kombat fan since the debut of the game on the SNES. I've always loved all the characters, with there bios and character design intact and was pretty damn happy when the newest installment of the game came out in March 2011. Unfortunately as most of you know(PSNers) or those who were living under a rock that don't, the Playstation Network was down during its release making it incapable of online play but now its fixed(TG!). But anyways... When I came across this (Mortal Kombat Legacy) I squealed for joy like a little school girl who just found out her crush likes her too. The web series is another creation by Machinima, a youtube channel well known for their video gaming videos and parodies. I'm gonna leave the embedded video for you fellow MK lovers in hopes that you all will share your opinions, your loves and hates about the show. I will be watching the first episode tonight before i head off to bed. Enjoy!

*you much click on spoiler to view it*

Spoiler:

Mortal Kombat Legacy FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.remagforum.com
SALGADO602

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy   Mortal Kombat Legacy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:55 pm

ive seen all of them, they r actually good...think theres like 10 episodes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy   Mortal Kombat Legacy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:58 pm

i still have to watch them all!!! but if you say they are good i'll be watching them all soon!

btw thanks for posting sal <3

Mortal Kombat Legacy FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.remagforum.com
the furley ghost

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy   Mortal Kombat Legacy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:14 pm

i agree with sal. i watched all them n i love scorpions story best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy   Mortal Kombat Legacy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Legacy
Page 1 of 1