ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digimon MMO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvast

Sylvast

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Yes, I said it, Digimon. They're releasing a new F2P mmo that I will be partaking in because I've always loved it, does anyone share in my nostalgia? Hahaha :X
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: yes   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:46 am

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:59 am

Yay!! Ill post what server/my ign when I get on!
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:57 pm

could you post the website for this as well...i would like to look it over...i love digimon. I spent hours playing digimon world when it came out for the ps1. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Hey now, I didn't go on your thread and bash anything! Lol

To Erin - http://www.joymax.com/dmo/ the closed beta was postponed but as long as you make an account with them and download the game client, you can get in. It should be up within 1-2 days though, ive been waiting for a game like this for years sad to say haha. I loved digimon growing up, and I was looking through screen shots of the mmo and theres some of my favorites! Hopefully we can play together!
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Hahahahahahhaha yes kryeed's right! The first digimon game you had to make sure your digimon pooed in a bathroom or he would become a viral digimon and turn into numemon or sukomon ewww which were both shit monsters whose moves were to throw shit and or fart on other digimon. I would always get sooo mad when this happened cause I would always want augumon cause he's my favorite ^_^ I liked palemon too cause she was pretty strong ^_^ altho numemon was strong at times, most of the time he wasn't. If they had laws against digimon cruelty i would have been in jail a long time for abusing the shit out of my numemon until it died...yeah i was a jerk but i would work so hard not to get him and would get him anyways. but i loved the first one other then that one problem it was cool and fun!

Last edited by MayKimSCREAM on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause my iphone is stupid and its autocorrect makes me sound illiterate)
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Sylvast wrote:
Hey now, I didn't go on your thread and bash anything! Lol

To Erin - http://www.joymax.com/dmo/ the closed beta was postponed but as long as you make an account with them and download the game client, you can get in. It should be up within 1-2 days though, ive been waiting for a game like this for years sad to say haha. I loved digimon growing up, and I was looking through screen shots of the mmo and theres some of my favorites! Hopefully we can play together!

Its not letting me sign up i keep getting some kind of system error T___T
Back to top Go down
pantherofshadows

pantherofshadows

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 pm

ill play this
Back to top Go down
pantherofshadows

pantherofshadows

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:12 pm

i got the error aswell
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:06 am

Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Client should be up next week! They're testing.
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:15 pm

woooo i can't wait never really played an mmo on the pc so this will be my first ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Sylvast

Sylvast

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Client is now available for download! the pre CBT testing begins tomorrow at some point! Lets get on board and maybe get a guild going once we all get on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Digimon MMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon MMO   Digimon MMO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digimon MMO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReMag :: Gamer Talk :: Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: