A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Empty
PostSubject: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:30 pm

I am a huge fan of creepy pasta, there's nothing more unsettling then reading creepy pastas. I've read a few that have made me lose a couple hours of sleep. So I decided to make a creepy pasta thread. I'd like some of the people who dare read creepy pastas to post a few of their favorites. I myself have only read a couple cause like I said they are pretty fucking scary. Try to refrain from posting a shit ton of pictures in this thread. I want people to read some of these before getting scared away with any Creepy Pasta archive picture...cause I know how effed up some of those pics can be. O_O So I'll start by posting my first ever Creepy pasta that I've read!

Setting the mood for reading creepy pastas:
-Turn the lights down low or completely of if your reading from your laptop or iphone.
-Maybe turn on some scary music from games such as silent hill or resident evil or even amnesia; the dark descent. O_O
-Read them when you are all by yourself.

The Portraits

There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning.
As he looked around the inside of the cabin, he was surprised to see the walls adorned by several portraits, all painted in incredibl detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred and malice. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.
The next morning, the hunter awoke -- he turned, blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.

CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.remagforum.com
pantherofshadows

pantherofshadows

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Is the potrait thing saposed to be creepy? cuz i could probably explain what happened, i mean lol the door was open, hard o resist to rob someone for some people when they are inviting you in like that ( not that i would )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pantherofshadows

pantherofshadows

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Isent the humans can lick to from bloody mary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:30 pm

affraid OMG Kryeed......you dick! Loool that's sooo creepy Shocked I'm so glad I don't have a dog right now.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:38 pm

I've read that one and its pretty good... i also like the one about "pokemon black"

http://tinycartridge.com/post/866743831/super-creepy-pokemon-hack

I'd post it here but they have sound and pictures to go with it soo i just decided to post the link.

Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:38 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:49 am

I LOVE SCARY STORIES SO I HAD TO REVAMP THIS SHIT!

The Girl in the Photograph
----------------------------------
One school day, a boy named Tom was sitting in class and doing math. It was six more minutes until school let out. As he was doing his homework, something caught his eye.
His desk was next to the window, and he turned and looked to the grass outside. It looked like a picture. When school was over, he ran to the spot where he saw it. He ran fast so that no one else could grab it.

He picked it up and smiled. It had a picture of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had a dress with tights on and red shoes, and her hand was formed into a peace sign.

She was so beautiful he wanted to meet her, so he ran all over the school and asked everyone if they knew her or have ever seen her before. But everyone he asked said "No." He was devastated.

When he was home, he asked his older sister if she knew the girl, but unfortunately she also said "No." It was very late, so Tom walked up the stairs, placed the picture on his bedside table and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night Tom was awakened by a tap on his window. It was like a nail tapping. He got scared. After the tapping he heard a giggle. He saw a shadow near his window, so he got out of his bed, walked toward his window, opened it up and followed the giggling. By the time he reached it, it was gone.

The next day again he asked his neighbors if they knew her. Everybody said, "Sorry, no." When his mother came home he even asked her if she knew her. She said "No." He went to his room, placed the picture on his desk and fell asleep.

Once again he was awakened by a tapping. He took the picture and followed the giggling. He walked across the road, when he was suddenly hit by a car. He died instantly, picture in hand.

The driver got out of the car and tried to help him, but it was too late. He saw the picture and picked it up.

He saw a cute girl holding up three fingers.

Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: For Joey <3   CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:57 am

Buttercup.avi
----------------
One night quite a while ago, I was invited to dinner at a friend's house, who happened to be the nephew of Craig McCracken, the creator of Powerpuff Girls. The party was pleasant, and I was in for a surprise when Mr. McCracken himself was one of the guests. As a teenage girl, I was absolutely obsessed with the show. I would hog the TV for the premiere of every episode, and yell at my younger brothers if they so much as said a word before the commercial break. Being a somewhat moody, spunky teen, Buttercup was always my favorite of the three girls. I loved her sarcasm and her edginess. Upon meeting mr. McCracken, I had told him what a big fan I was, and that I was ecstatic to meet him, but he seemed very uninterested and was speaking in a vague, rushed tone, no matter what we were speaking of. I supposed it was because of all of the show's fans could be quite annoying, so I backed off.
Somewhere a bit later into the night, Mr. McCracken left hurriedly, not noticing that he had left a small envelope with a single disc inside. I looked around quickly before taking the disc, thinking of the possibility of this being another cartoon invented by the genius behind the Powerpuff Girls.

After the party was over, I rushed home to see what this mysterious disc had in store for me. With my hands trembling, I lifted the shiny disc from the envelope, and my heart fluttered with delight when I saw that the DVD had "Buttercup.avi" written on it in purple sharpie. Buttercup, as I said before, had always been my favorite, and I was incredibly anxious to watch this episode, that for one reason or another, had not been released, but left next to a chair at a dinner party. I put the disc into my DVD player, and it started instantly, no title screen, no credits, nothing.

The episode started off oddly. The colors had been dulled down to an almost sepia tone, and the house looked all wrong. The windows were busted out, and the walls looked dirty. There were small, reddish-brown footprints going up the wall to the middle upstairs window. Confused and creeped out, I continued watching. The camera zoomed into the house, which looked even worse than the outside. Professor Utonium was sitting on the floor, sobbing. He looked up into the camera, his eyes looking too realistic for even the most advanced animation at the time, and had this horrid, pained expression on his usually smiling face. "Buttercup, what have you done?! What have you done to your sisters?! Why?! WHY?!! WHY?!!!" He sounded genuinely like someone that had lost everything, and my heart hurt for him. Behind him sat the corpses of Blossom and Bubbles, horribly mangled. Blossom was missing one eye, and photorealistic blood dripped from her empty socket. Her limbs were broken and twisted at unnatural angles. Her heart had been cut out and laid beside her, and blood stained her pink dress where her heart had been. Bubbles was killed in a similar fashion, except for the fact that both eyes were missing and shoved down her throat, and her legs torn off. Disturbed more than I had been in my entire life, maybe, I began to feel sick to my stomach, but I knew I had to keep watching.

The camera then cuts to Buttercup, whose eyes were also very realistic, like Professor Utoniums. She had an unusually heartless, bitter look in those all too realistic green eyes, and a twisted smile on her face. She was stained with blood from head to toe. She tilted her head up very slowly, then a maniacal laughter left her mouth, ringing throughout the room and my mind.

"Didn't you see it coming, professor? I'm sure all of our adoring fans did." She spat, sounding disgusted at the words 'adoring fans'. "They were so annoying, with their constant happiness, their love of always being in the spotlight, always being nice and good and perfect. I hated it! For years, it disgusted me, but not anymore, Professor, not anymore!"

Professor Utonium continued sobbing, and the horrid sound got louder and louder until a green streak with a silver glint flew across the screen. The professor's disembodied head then flew at the camera, his eyes staring directly at me for the remainder of the video before cutting to black.

Thinking it was over, I went to turn off the TV, but I stopped when I heard the sounds of screaming and singing.

Blossom and Bubbles' screams were quiet, as Buttercup's voice was loudly singing "Hush little babies, don't say a word, Momma's gonna kill you and make you burn, and if those corpses just don't burn, Momma's gonna bury you beneath the furns." Though the words were cheesy, the sound of Buttercup singing and the eyes of her and the Professor still haunt my dreams.

Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:42 pm

This is probably the best pokemon creepy pasta I've read. I put it in a spoiler because its so long and i didnt want to have a mile love wall of text. to open the text just click spoiler. Enjoy.

COME FOLLOW ME

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:14 pm

omfg I remember that story as a kid kryeed!! XD How weeeeird I thought someone just made it up. ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Ahhh okay So I read the one with the girl in the pictures. DX I really liked that one tho, how creepyyyy!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:24 pm

I'll never look at Buttercup the same. ;~;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Ohhh my gosh so I read the pokemon one toooo!! DX How scaryyyy!! I plan on sitting on my phone all day tomorrow and reading scary stories as I'm going out of town for the day!! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:58 pm

that story kryeed posted was in the "scary storys to tell in the dark" by alvin schwartz. I love those books as a kid they usually kept me up all night but love love loved them! here are some creepy pictures from the books. remember this was a book for kids but i'm pretty sure parents would shit themselves too lol

CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Gammell1

CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  5271393185_28c7f0ca18

CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Tumblr_ll9lqitKQT1qj41i5o1_500

Back to top Go down
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Hahaha I remember like EVERYONE from my school reading books like these!! I was sitting FAR away with something not scary LOL but now I loooove it!! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.    CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CREEPY PASTA THREAD!- Beware this Shit is SCARY.
Page 1 of 1