A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I need your opinions and help guys!

Go down 

Should we sub categorize?
Yes, this place is a hot mess right now.
I need your opinions and help guys! Icon_voting_bar43%I need your opinions and help guys! Icon_voting_bar
 43% [ 3 ]
No, thats too confusing.
I need your opinions and help guys! Icon_voting_bar0%I need your opinions and help guys! Icon_voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
Whatever works for everybody else I don't mind.
I need your opinions and help guys! Icon_voting_bar57%I need your opinions and help guys! Icon_voting_bar
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

I need your opinions and help guys! Empty
PostSubject: I need your opinions and help guys!   I need your opinions and help guys! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:20 pm

I think the site needs a little more organization. I feel like the way it is set up makes it hard to keep up with certain posts...so i'm thinking about maybe categorizing the friendly forum, but i don't know where to start. The last time i did this it confused the hell out of alot of people but I think a little organization wouldn't hurt. This is where your help comes in give me some ideas of some categories you would like to see. that way It will be something the members like! If you see an idea that someone posts as awesome let me know! i will have a poll asking if this is a good idea...you don't have to post but at least vote so i can know which direction to take this forum Smile

I need your opinions and help guys! FFVIII1copy-1

Last edited by MayKimSCREAM on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.remagforum.com
Miho

Miho

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinions and help guys!   I need your opinions and help guys! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:36 pm

I think a little organisation would be good. A few different threads you could have would be....

Introduction Area - Kinda self-explanatory.

Gaming Area - Where you talk about games, obviously. You could split it again for PS3/360 users.. But eh, it's not really needed.

Fun Area - This can just be where you post a whole loada random poop. If anybody starts forum games they can go there.

Those are three pretty standard threads you see on most big forums. I don't think you need to make like 10 different categories, as like you said, it'd start getting a little confusing. Keep it easy, simple and user friendly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinions and help guys!   I need your opinions and help guys! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Miho wrote:
I think a little organisation would be good. A few different threads you could have would be....

Introduction Area - Kinda self-explanatory.

Gaming Area - Where you talk about games, obviously. You could split it again for PS3/360 users.. But eh, it's not really needed.

Fun Area - This can just be where you post a whole loada random poop. If anybody starts forum games they can go there.

Those are three pretty standard threads you see on most big forums. I don't think you need to make like 10 different categories, as like you said, it'd start getting a little confusing. Keep it easy, simple and user friendly! Very Happy

those are some pretty good catergories Smile maybe change the introductory area to a social area where people can chat since we might not get alot of posts there, have the random poop area and then the area with the gaming sounds good as well.

I need your opinions and help guys! FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.remagforum.com
Stipokefan

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinions and help guys!   I need your opinions and help guys! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Something for game collectors and maybe something go retro gamers too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your opinions and help guys!   I need your opinions and help guys! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need your opinions and help guys!
Page 1 of 1