ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!

Go down 
+2
Jebediah_Bundy
HoeyMONSTER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:12 pm

OMG is that Ashley?! :O
Back to top Go down
Jebediah_Bundy

Jebediah_Bundy

PostSubject: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:24 pm

http://kotaku.com/5877671/leon-kennedy-and-chris-redfield-co+star-in-resident-evil-6
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Yesss!!! Omg and It's coming out relatively soon! bounce I think it looks awesome, I've wanted to see Leon again in a RE game for so long (he's in operation Raccoon City but that's different lol) Awwww I want it NAAAOOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Yep, it sure is Ashley! Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:25 pm

im getting!!!!!!!!

graphics and storyline looks good
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:29 pm

gotta give it to capcom resident evil 6 looks pretty sick. i'm looking forward to owning noobs on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Though it seems a little early to tell, what gameplay was shown during this video seems to show differing styles between chris and leon. Leon getting saddled with what looks like a slightly modified 'stop and pop' mechanic while chris gets gears of war (which i guess is suited to him with his roid physique). good to see the president's daughter not be an insufferable cunt so far. With a little further reading the game's supposed to be set in china with chris... so i can only assume it'll be like RE5 but with chinese instead of africans, driving mopeds instead of motorcycles and swinging a link of female babies instead of chain.

at least they have an extra ten months to work on everything
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:00 pm

It sounded like the bald guy is voiced by Troy Baker <3
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:20 pm

troy baker is jin from bleach, abel nightrhode from trinity blood, archer from FMA/ greeds second voice from FMA brotherhood, Twoface and Robin from arkham city, Vincent from Catherine, Valvatorez (main character) from disgaea 4, snow from FF13, the upcoming voice of ryu hyabusa from ninja gaiden 3, the caucasian male protag voice from saints row 3, james sunderland in the HD silent hill 2, the guy joel from the last of us, some guy named tarrance brooks from blackops? aaand that main antagonist from generator rex.

he's in 6 somewhere xD
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Hahahaha Very Happy Yep, I just wiki-ed him and it says RE6 XD I'd know his sexy voice anywhere lol Omg, he's the Caucasian voice option for males in SR3? I know which voice I'm pickin when I make my male character XD
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:42 pm

they tend to use a small pool of voice actors for big roles. Yuri lowenthal is; for example. sasuke from naruto, ben from ben 10, haseo from .hack// g.u., psp alucard from symphony of the night, Reks fromFF12, ect.

Liam o'brian is a big name too, familiar voice xD the asshole never changes much. Gaara from naruto, red 13 from advent children, endrance from .hack// G.U., asura from asura's wrath, father balder from bayonetta, the PMC multiplayer announcer from MW3, Jonathan Morris from portrait of ruin (castlevania), sanctus (voice and mocap) from devil may cry 4, master big-star from disgaea 3, the bulk of psicom soldier voices from FF13, and some guy named Caius Ballad from FF13-2, human form ghost rider in that game, Reynard Fisher from RE5, he was a soul calibur 4 custom voice, the voice of the ghost from starcraft 2, Miguel Caballero Rojo from tekken six, illidin from WoW the burning crusade, and orlando from catherine!

both of these guys also have their voices in nearly every popular game as background voices xD
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Lol I love Orlando...haha XD Don't forget Nolan North of course, that guy does EVERYTHING! He's the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:08 pm

anyway, back on topic of the RE series. i wouldn't be surprised if it stood for 'racism extreme' between four and this one xD but i digress, the game seems to have shrugged off its survival horror charade. Some of the basic principals of survival horror just don't fit, not even by half.

under armed
emphasis on evasion and puzzle solving above violence
little to no NPC's
precious use of ammo (that fist in the later RE to some extent however you HAVE to kill the enemies and use the ammo for the most part, there's no hide option for you)

The first 3 would be considered survival horror, the others either I have no experiance with (wii and handheld variations) or shed the survival horror for 'horror themed action' (4,5, and apparently diving head first is number 6)
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:22 am

I can recognize Troy bakers voice from a mile away same with Nathan Nolan. One day TJ was playing batman and I was walking away from his man cave and I'm all the way down the hall and I here what sounded like Nathan drake yelling at batman! I'm like "TJ was that Nathan Nolan's voice?" "whose that?!" "the guy that did Nathan drakes voice in uncharted." "oh I guess it kinda sounds like him." I hear it again. "that's him!" so I pull out my phone app for imdb cause this is what my husband and I do everytime we think the other is wrong. Low and behold Nathan Nolan is in the game. "how the hell did you pick that up from one tiny henchmen yelling at me as I swung by him!?" "magic!?"

Anyways the blond girl is not Ashley. It's Cheryl Burkin from re2. My brother and I think that the bald guy is hunk. Personally I think it looks great and like its going to be fun online as well as off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Really? Sherry Birkin would be awesome! I've wanted them to put her in another RE game forever now Very Happy But I do know that the voice that said "I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, the world needs you" is definitely Ashley's voice, but the girl with the light brown hair in the beginning, is that the girl you mean is Sherry? Cause if so that'd be sooo awesome Cool and it would make for a very interesting story XD
Back to top Go down
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:56 pm

there also including a 6 player co-op story mode.. holy balls
and i believe 8 Players multi online

guys we can totally freak out together now
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:20 am

ProfessorChaos10 wrote:
there also including a 6 player co-op story mode.. holy balls
and i believe 8 Players multi online

guys we can totally freak out together now

Yayyy I'm totally freaking! XD bouncy
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:42 am

i'm sort of sad it the bald guy is 'hunk' seeing as he was a faceless man before (i tend to like the faceless better). as for 6 players coop xD. the degree of skill or availability is ridiculously different with six variables. I can only imagine how the 'difficulty' would be scaled down terribly, though the hardest difficulty trophy would probably be a snap.

Six people on a level just seems messy, i'm glad they at least try for coop and include it as a selling point, but trying to find five friends willing to drop their shit for this... seems a little rough. Juno, Kristy, MKS, uhm.... that's all i'd be able to muster at best, and the latter two would be pulled in by others as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!   Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6, Enjoy!!!
Page 1 of 1