ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The game industry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

The game industry Empty
PostSubject: The game industry   The game industry Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:46 am

i really making me feel like some sort of dairy cow. For fucks sake EA and the rest, leave my wallet alone for a month or two! Not two weeks and another game is vying for my cash... It's hard to pick when they come out the same day most times... Ninja gaiden 3, mass effect 3, soul calibur 5, silent hill HD collection, DMC HD collection, new silent hill game, new resident evil game, new final fantasy game, on top of any new games coming out this year like neverdead.

my money is continually being spent, and it's tough to afford and play all these fucking cinematic masterpieces (and not so masterpieces) when i have to fund and go to college.
Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

The game industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The game industry   The game industry Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:46 am

Agreed, between
1. the release schedule spanning Every Season of the Year
and
2. the Used Market being hamstrung by Bullshit Online Pass Systems (thanks EA, n F**k you Ubisoft)

$65 US a pop seems a Long Call for a game that will last the modern gamer maybe 7 days, likely less, and any attempt at getting the game for less results in more or less half of a game, the broke gamers among us *Raises Hand* are hard pressed to actually get ANYTHING being released
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

The game industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The game industry   The game industry Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 am

The online pass is another issue, my money's obviously being wasted because the MP servers for most of those games still suck a dick and patches for them are normally few and far between.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The game industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: The game industry   The game industry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The game industry
Page 1 of 1