ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krystalina

Krystalina

Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :) Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :)   Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:04 am

ATTENTION UC3 TEAM DEATHMATCH AND TEAM OBJECTIVE PLAYERS!!
It is finally here! The day when we will no longer be punished by Naughty Dog for our socialization!! (Not to mention new maps in a couple days) Awwww ye-uh Very Happy

http://www.gamepur.com/news/6747-uncharted-3-patch-103-available-now-download.html
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :)   Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:29 am

they also affected the medals required for quick boom, creepy crawler and a few other things. All in all the whole setup is fine, they addressed a preference issue for the game however there's more important things for them to work on. Lag, weapon balances, the inability to re spawn in hunter arena, groups separating while finding players, ect.

also the retro maps are all cool except the fort, it's not built for UC3 and most people will get their shit stomped by Fal-SS/ Dragon snipers on the upper levels and molested by RoF kal-7's and revenge grenades in the corridors underground.
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :)   Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:46 pm

on another note, anyone know when the retro maps are supposed to come to psn? i have the fortune hunter pass and I want to know when the earliest i can snag the bundle.
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :)   Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:19 am

Well their servers just suck ass -_- I mean REALLY suck........I personally hate the fort, I always have. But I love the other maps and can't wait to get em back! We get the DLC this tuesday Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :)   Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:43 am

Fuck tuesday, School takes priority. that sucks
Back to top Go down
Jebediah_Bundy

Jebediah_Bundy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :)   Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:38 pm

I can't score the treasure on the new maps because I keep getting fal'd, that's Bubkis!!!
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :)   Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:55 am

run a fal'd yerself mang. but i'd seriously suggest a counter-fal on your team for the hopes of picking a bitch off. The only map that seriously has that problem is the fort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :)   Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3 patch = Happy Face :)
Page 1 of 1