ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silent Hill: Downpour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Silent Hill: Downpour Empty
PostSubject: Silent Hill: Downpour   Silent Hill: Downpour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:43 am

Apparently the person who does silent hill stories also did the siren series. Downpour is apparently the newest silent hill coming out just one week after the HD re-release of 2 and 3, allowing you to relive the nostalgic horror games. From the trailers it looks graphically sound, creepy as hell in the nightmare areas, and the best part seems to be your mortality to the hideous abominations that stagger about the silent hill town. Just what survival horror should be.

On a plus side it seems the lighting style won't utterly fuck you up like it does in homecoming....I wonder when the series decided to disregard traditional sequal names (IE: silent hill 4, 5, 6, ect.)

HD re-release of silent hill 2 and 3 on march 6th

Silent Hill: Downpour release on march 13th
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Downpour   Silent Hill: Downpour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:55 am

I can't wait! It's been too long since a game scared me. Well, heavy rain scared me at moments, but I meant in an eerie sort of way like silent hill always did XD
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Downpour   Silent Hill: Downpour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:57 am

a rare reply, cool xD play Siren:Blood Curse then! it's like silent hill and will scare you xD
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Downpour   Silent Hill: Downpour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:03 am

No rare reply, I always reply to shit on here lol XD and btw, I totally knew you were gonna say that about Siren Very Happy haha
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Downpour   Silent Hill: Downpour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:06 am

it's made by the same guy, concept wise. also yeah, anything aside from a facebook-esque reply of 'lol yea' is quite rare. Normally things about games other than FF and RE go pretty unnoticed, SCV is the only exception
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Downpour   Silent Hill: Downpour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:11 am

I don't do that lol I offer lots of input whenever I have stuff to say and you know I love Silent Hill
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Downpour   Silent Hill: Downpour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:14 am

silent hill is fun, however it seems infrequent in when you have 'stuff to say' xD can't you at least check some serious games out you don't know about and ask the Original Poster about it? eek some more information out that couldn't really be said in the first post?
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Downpour   Silent Hill: Downpour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:30 am

Yeah...I would if it was something I wanted to inquire about, if the game sounded interesting to me and there was more I wanted to know about it, or I would just look it up myself and then maybe throw my own input on it as well, in fact, I HAVE done that before. But if I see a post that i don't relate to or the topic doesn't spark my interest, I'm not gonna go look up stuff to educate myself on it just so I can jump in on the conversation without sounding clueless. why would I do that, I don't have to post on EVERYTHING....lol
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Downpour   Silent Hill: Downpour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:43 am

im not asking you to do outside research, but chances are the original poster knows enough to answer your questions handily. an extra reply or two would probably get more threads rolling, even if at first you weren't too jazzed about the topic yet. xD everyone's apprehensive about jumping away from the select 2 or 3 threads to give the site any real life.
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Downpour   Silent Hill: Downpour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:48 am

Also the official main theme of silent hill downpour is made by Korn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Downpour   Silent Hill: Downpour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Downpour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReMag :: Gamer Talk :: Whats New?-
Jump to: