ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damn school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Damn school Empty
PostSubject: Damn school   Damn school Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:24 pm

I get up at 9 to get ready and eventually (if i'm lucky) get back here around 5 just to spend an hour tidying up before having to go back to school. then i come back around 8:30 and get on. it limits my posting a bit, but i try and catch up. having above 70 WPM sort of helps too.
Back to top Go down
Jebediah_Bundy

Jebediah_Bundy

Damn school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn school   Damn school Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:34 am

School life can suck at times, but eventually you graduate. When that happens if you're lucky you'll get caught in a 9-5(Many people work longer hours). In that 9-5 you'll feel like you accomplished nothing more than earn the capitol to pay for the can of Mountain Dew and Frozen Pizza your chowing down on in the minimal time you would than get to play video games.

The moral of the story is that with mom and dad footing the bill, your current responsibility maxing out at a paper that may be due, and a play schedule that encompasses 30-50 hours weekly. Life as it currently plays out really isn't so bad afterall....
Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

Damn school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn school   Damn school Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:50 am

True Enough Bundy lol...i more think he was Grousing about his general felt inconvenience, as Any and all students eventually become aware of this doctrine, that while "this might suck, that's gonna suck worse" lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damn school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn school   Damn school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReMag :: Random Poop :: Random Talk-
Jump to: