ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Gaiden III

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Ninja Gaiden III Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Gaiden III   Ninja Gaiden III Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:11 pm

who's going to get this game!

I am, and it will kick my ass. Though they have a woman's mode called 'hero mode' with auto evade and auto block if you're not feeling a real challenge and want the story. ladies are free to take this without shame, juno too.

Normal mode is obviously hard, and will probably kick people's ass if its anything like the prior incarnations.

I'll be playing hard mode. The whole thing comes out on March 20th, just after my birthday
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Ninja Gaiden III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden III   Ninja Gaiden III Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:15 pm

this is about an hour, just for anyone who wants

Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

Ninja Gaiden III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden III   Ninja Gaiden III Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 pm

"Woman's mode?" -___- SMH Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Ninja Gaiden III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden III   Ninja Gaiden III Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:22 pm

really? i have an hour of awesome footage of a guy kicking ass and you focus on a tiny joke xD. and yes, you practically have pigtails and a bow in your hair in hero mode
Back to top Go down
Krystalina

Krystalina

Ninja Gaiden III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden III   Ninja Gaiden III Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Hahaha come on, you know you can't make a joke like that and me not say anything. Every time you do I have to E-smack you Lol xD
Back to top Go down
JunoVega
Admin

Ninja Gaiden III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden III   Ninja Gaiden III Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Krystalina wrote:
Hahaha come on, you know you can't make a joke like that and me not say anything. Every time you do I have to E-smack you Lol xD

Its said that women have a higher attention to detail...a pity the details often focused upon are moot...lol such is dynamics for ya
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Ninja Gaiden III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden III   Ninja Gaiden III Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Ayane is the only prominent female ninja in the games and all she does is ask the man ryu to do all the work while she hides somewhere xD woman mode, based off ayane
Back to top Go down
Jebediah_Bundy

Jebediah_Bundy

Ninja Gaiden III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden III   Ninja Gaiden III Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:33 pm

If you get this game I want it reviewed. And point out negatives as you seem to be high on this won. Jebby has spoken!
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Ninja Gaiden III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden III   Ninja Gaiden III Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:20 pm

i intend to get a majority of games coming out this year. Mass Effect 3, FF13-2, Operation Racoon City, Soul Calibur V, Ashura's wrath, Ninja gaiden III, and so forth. partially because of interest, partially so i can review and add to my list of played games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ninja Gaiden III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Gaiden III   Ninja Gaiden III Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja Gaiden III
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReMag :: Gamer Talk :: Whats New?-
Jump to: