ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass effect 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Mass effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mass effect 3   Mass effect 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:06 am

any of you guys intend to pick this up, it's got multiplayer and the story line is influenced by your choices from the previous games. The disadvantage initially with the playstation version was that microsoft owned the rights to the first game.

This was made up mostly by a free interactive comic based off the first game that lets you make the game changing choices and bring you up to speed on the storyline thus far. ME2 is on psn for 20 dollars 'new' and a couple of DLC thrown in, so if you like RPG's and shooters, and overall an amazing story (in my opinion is able to eclipse the elder scrolls series in terms of world depth) you should snag it and ready yourself for the third.
Back to top Go down
Jebediah_Bundy

Jebediah_Bundy

Mass effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass effect 3   Mass effect 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:09 am

I've got 2 months to get through Mass Effect 2 in its entirety so I can get Mass Effect 3. Everything I've heard about the series has been generally positive....
Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

Mass effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass effect 3   Mass effect 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:21 am

two months should be fine, the length of the game is as deep as you want it to within reason. basically a month to fuck with the game wholeheartedly to know how to make your two saves to get all the story in me3 (good and bad) then take two weeks apiece speeding through it twice.

if you need any advice or help, just ask... annnd memetic

i'm commander shepard and this is my favorite forum on the internet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass effect 3   Mass effect 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass effect 3
Page 1 of 1