ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sum or the Parts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JunoVega
Admin

The Sum or the Parts Empty
PostSubject: The Sum or the Parts   The Sum or the Parts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:13 am

To the Interested, Im considering writing a review on Modern Warfare 3 to be posted here on Remag, but i have a few questions to pose the site before i sit down to do it.

1. Would it get read, or just brushed aside? - Its been my analysis that what activity happens here, only happens in 1 or 2 threads...and it'd wound me greatly to see the game review i'd toiled to assemble go ignored due to "not being interesting enough"

2. Would a Single Game be enough, or should i review the Franchise as a whole? - Modern Warfare spans 3 separate games, gradually degenerating in quality and i honestly feel like i couldnt come up with a sizeable review on MW3 alone...and thus i feel i could enrich it by giving readers a overview of the entire three game franchise.

I dont wanna go through the BS of typing one up just to get it ignored, or have a buncha "tl:dr" replies to it...so i'd like imput from people here.
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: The Sum or the Parts   The Sum or the Parts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:31 am

thats the beauty of forums juno, you dont know if your topic will bomb or flourish. i understand what you are saying but i dont know if posting about making a post is gonna help the chances of people reading it...cause some people might not even read this post *sadface*...what we need is more members. although i would most definitely read it we only have like 5 active members other then myself. I'm on the site everyday other then canni, joey and panda there are tons of other people who could makes posts and comment on threads BUT they usually either sign on or just scan the site as a guest...i don't get it. Why come to the site read all the posts but not contribute? why even sign on to the site if no one is going to write anything. I would write in here everyday but for fear of having a forum full of dead posts i limit my posting. other then that though i would love to read your review so just know you have 1 person interested. I'd like to hear what you gotta say about the multiplayer in comparison to uc3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: The Sum or the Parts   The Sum or the Parts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:02 pm

I would read it and reply too Juno Very Happy I try to come on here everyday and I wanna post but I don't know what to say sometimes cause there's such a small number of active threads going on :( I may not post for a little while sometimes, but that's just cause I draw a blank lol I will always keep posting though and supporting the site, I promise Erin!! <3
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: The Sum or the Parts   The Sum or the Parts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:45 pm

I love you kristy! oh i know it just seems so slow...but i think if people would post more, they'll get better ideas for posts and stuff. I try to post about new games and such to keep people updated on what comes out. Everytime i see or hear about a new game i try to post about it. You were one of the 5 people i was referring to. I haven't been on psn I've just been spending time with TJ cause he leaves jan 5. So i haven't been on much :( i might jump on tonight I haven't played with everyone in a while but i know the holidays can be busy with family and such. I think a lot of the reason people dont post is cause they, like juno, might worry that their post will catch no attention. I try to reply to everyones posts. Theres been a couple threads i've made that no one posted on but i just make another thats more interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: The Sum or the Parts   The Sum or the Parts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Smile Oh I love you too! <3 I figured that's what you meant, I just had to throw that out there just cause ^_^ Lol I know what you mean though about the site :( Aww yeah TJ's leaving soon....that sucks T_T Well if you do happen to get on tonight, Barbie's ps home party is going on so that'll be fun XD If you get a chance you should come!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sum or the Parts   The Sum or the Parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sum or the Parts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReMag :: Gamer Talk :: Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: