A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

PSN Home Holiday Party!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
missbarbie05

missbarbie05

PSN Home Holiday Party! Empty
PostSubject: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Hey Guys,

I'm finally back Smile

Was thinking about doing a Playstation Home Holiday party for anyone who is interested. I just got the Winter Cabin and it looks pretty cool, want people to share it with. Smile I hadn't been on Home in a long time, but the new, updated home is crazy cool. I am ADDICTED now... lol.. it's like the Sims on crack Razz

Party will more than likely take place tomorrow evening, the 23rd. If not enough people can join, we can always do it after Christmas during the week between it and New Years.

BYOB and there will be prizes for game winners Smile

Let me know what you think and if you'll be attending! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Oh my goshhh!! I love PS Home!! XD If I can't be there tomorrow we better all go on another time too!! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:08 pm

PS Home parties FTW! Very Happy I'd totally come, I think that would be so much fun!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Sign me in too i suppose, what day is currently being considered? (sometime after Xmas is probably best)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
missbarbie05

missbarbie05

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:38 am

lol, sure! I have the 23rd, 24th, 25th, and 26th off. We could do it on 27th. I know it will be after christmas, but since I won a bunch of christmas stuff playing mini-games, it will still be a Christmas party XD I should have some prizes for people who win games and stuff too! Will be a good time Smile Wanna plan on the 26th or 27th then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:01 am

Sounds good to me!! XD Yayyy!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:50 am

i'M DOWN!!!! Yay! i get to show you my hawt man avatar Miss B. I need to jump on and make sure i'm not suspended from it or anything cause I got reported for trolling the other day...lawlz but i will be there i think even if you get suspended you can still go to private homes...not sure tho! but i'll be there even if i have to go under my hubby's name lol xD

PSN Home Holiday Party! FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.remagforum.com
missbarbie05

missbarbie05

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:37 pm

So, it's all set for tomorrow night. Probably around 6pm Pacific Time (9pm EST), but you guys can all get on there and start celebrating earlier if you want. Smile There will be prizes, games, and a Secret Santa Gift exchange (if you want to - using the lockwood gift machine). We'll be going to two different private spaces, and can even move around to other peoples' if you want to. I wouldn't mind going bowling or something. Smile I'll see you all there!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krystalina

Krystalina

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:48 am

I might not be able to get there quite that early but it won't be too much later Smile I'll be there! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:02 am

Krystalina wrote:
I might not be able to get there quite that early but it won't be too much later Smile I'll be there! XD

Likewise, i have no idea since that's the activity timecenter of my house...btw, my buddy Tenrowsei wants to jump in on this...mind me adding him as my guest?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
missbarbie05

missbarbie05

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:04 pm

OMG. :( I'm so sorry guys. I forgot about the Christmas Party for my work tomorrow evening, meaning that I have loads and loads to bake, buy, and get ready for tomorrow. I may not be on at all tonight. :( But you could all get on and have fun still. Smile I'll join in if I can. I'd like to officially reschedule this until the 29th (Thursday night) at about the same time. It will now be a pre-New Years Party. lol Again, I'm so sorry. But I have about 30 minutes now before I have to head off for most of, if not the whole, night. :( I WILL be there on the 29th, promise!

And of course you can bring a friend, Juno! I have room on my FL to add a few people. It would be nice if the game just allowed you to bring one guest or something, but I'm pretty sure I have to add people to my FL to invite them, right? Just have them add me, i'll accept Smile

Thanks again guys and sorry for the inconvenience!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Im fine with rescheduling if we need to. :o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Sounds fine by me Barbie, Sorry to hear your work cropped up on you (that ambush bonus it got must've sucked to have had to deal with) the 29th is just fine, pre-new years is a good reason to have a party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:19 am

RESCHEDULE!!! I fell asleep early last night :( I thought I missed it!

PSN Home Holiday Party! FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.remagforum.com
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:16 pm

It's tomorrow night right? lol It's down for maintenance tonight. >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN Home Holiday Party!   PSN Home Holiday Party! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSN Home Holiday Party!
Page 1 of 1