A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Empty
PostSubject: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi guys i was wondering you'd you guys read it if I posted my Skyrim tales of might on here?
I cant show u as I don't know how to record the screen
SO let me know if you would read it cause then I will post, if not then screw you guys tongue

(I had a link to some epic Skyrim music but I cannot post for 7 days ... thats a dick move)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Haha ahh I would totally read it!! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:17 pm

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:13 pm

xRx Kryeed wrote:
tale of might?

yes tale of might
i dont think creed is used to my speech antics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:56 pm

xRx Kryeed wrote:
just sounds like something a bard would bring up xD

i wouldn't know much about it though...i kill bards religiously in that game xD

... oh wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:06 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:25 am

Skyrim Adventure Numero Uno:

Leaving Whiterun after completing a quest, I foolishly decide to go east. Strolling along with Lydia -.-, the screen shakes and I am face to face with a dragon. Now normally I'm cool with this (as I AM the dragonborn and can kill dragons with ease) .. however every enemy decides they want to kill me too. This all occurs in seven magical parts....

1st - a wave of bandits who I kill then the dragon, then a giant comes and kills Lydia then owns me
2nd - after killing the dragon a frostbite spider takes me down in one go
3rd - the dragon circles in the air for about an hour, I walk away the dragon then lands fights the giant, I watch in the distance, giant wins, I sneak up to get the soul, get the soul and say "In your face giant!" so I strategically decide to "run", however push R2 instead of L2 and I shout .. Giant turns pale I die
4th - while fighting the dragon bandits, a horse and a giant decide to come and kill me
5th - after killing the dragon the giant chases me for at least 2 minutes then kills me
6th - after killing the dragon the Whiterun guards start attacking after Lydia starts to fight them -.- more came I died

In the end young ones after many attempts of frustration and running, I killed the dragon and bandits. Sneak past the giant and then while the guards were fighting I went "fuck that" and ran
After saving I finally had my dragon soul cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:26 am

xRx Kryeed wrote:
it all started with that orc bard, the DB made me kill em, and it was like crack to my orc xD

.... again .. oh wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:18 pm

I've been playing Skyrim on my Mac (Horrible experience), but that's not the point. I too have also had some very bad experiences.

My most memorable "Fighting for my Life" experience was when I was making my way to the Winterhold college. When you're traveling usually they'll have little icons on your radar that indicate nearby locations waiting to be revealed. Well I decided to go off course from my Winterhold quest and I saw this kinda tent looking place on my radar. I saw 4 really tall NPCs (Giants), now this was my first time ever seeing Giants so I thought they were friendly. I tried to go up and talk to them and they all of a sudden went hostile which wasn't a problem for me because I'm such a badass. I wasn't such a badass one second later because one hit from them took about 90% of my health Lol not to mention I'm playing on Master difficulty.

I tried to run away man Lol but they kept chasing me. My tactic was to keep running and keep conjuring up my Flame Atronauch to attack them. I spent about a good 30 minutes doing this to no avail. Luckily I ran into one of the main storyline NPCs who cannot die and I got him to deal with the Giants instead lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:53 pm

don't you hate that.. you're killing dragons then ya know a giant wants a piece of your ass too!!

since i went away i have many skyrim stories
lately I've noticed that my dragons have traveled in packs to kill me. my theory is that they have had a secret meeting and formed a secret dragon alliance to kill me (the greatest) called Dovahkiin Haters and when they see me they call for there back up and gang bang the shit out of me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:08 pm

I should play skyrim again sometime, but a better RPG is coming in march and i don't want to be mid way through my dovakiin to be shepard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoeyMONSTER

HoeyMONSTER

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:39 am

Errrr muh gaw!! So here I am with my horse just minding my own business and what do I see right next to me with about a 1 second notice? A pack of wolves. -_- I jump off my horse and before I can even cast a spell my horse dies!! DX So I restart my last save and continue on the same trail except this time it's a dragon!! -_____- I ride my horse away to a safe area and then run for the dragon. So here I am fighting this beast dragon and who comes to help me but my pony Buttercup. DX So I decide to just pull through and hope that I can kill the dragon fast enough before my pony gets burnt to a crisp. It was taking longer than expected but to my surprise my horse actually survived the entire fight. It was strange considering it was more the dragon and horse fighting, with me off to the side spamming fire ball. How a horse dies from a pack of wolves faster than a giant dragon is beyond me... Oh and a few hours later I fought another dragon that resulted in the death of my poor Buttercup. :c

Ohh and also... Lydia has a mind of her own. -____- She just goes off and does what she wants, can't control that diva I swear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:27 pm

I KNOWWW!!!!! lydia is a fricken drama queen !
I had to infiltrate a castle thingy and the whole time lydia wouldn't fight anyone and i was like WTF Mate fight!!!! then we get to the boss and i kept on getting owned, she wouldn't fight. so obviously I'm yelling at the screen LYDIA FIGHT ! (and other naughty words)
turns out she didn't feel like fighting -.-

oh n while I'm stealing plans for a mission i took other things and all these guards were around so i tried to give to lydia to cover my ass but she wouldn't take it nor talk to me.. she has grudge issues with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:52 am

speaking of skyrim, are there more patches since the reverse-flying dragons and the lack of spell resistance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:30 am

Tenrowsei wrote:
speaking of skyrim, are there more patches since the reverse-flying dragons and the lack of spell resistance?

I DONT THINK SO I WAS PLAYING YESTERDAY AND WAS HEADED TO ALDUINS WALL IN THE MAIN QUEST AND A CAME ACROSS A FROST DRAGON. AFTER TRYING TO FIGHT IT FOR 40 MINS (IT WOULDNT LAND) IT GOT STUCK IN A MOUNTAIN AND PROCEEDED TO FLY BACKWARDS INTO THE SKY IN A VERTIGO MOTION. IT WAS REALLY WEIRD BUT FUNNY. <--sorry about the caps didnt realize it til i was done.

Also i was climbing a steep mountain and came across this lovely landscape in the game...it made me happy to see a scenery like this cause when i actually got over the mountain and saw it i was "ooooing" and "awwwing"

My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  399760_10150493191693248_572893247_8812531_1396464703_n

My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.remagforum.com
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:27 pm

they are releasing a patch sometime this month to rectify the lag problems and every other ps3 problem

why is it always ps3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:26 am

Generally speaking isn't it the way the systems are designed? part of the way ps3 has it's fairly unique layout also prohibits easy ports (most games are worked for ps3 and carried over) and cross game chat...

sucks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions    My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Adventures in Skyrim .. the tale of champions
Page 1 of 1