Hmmm.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

Hmmm....... Empty
PostSubject: Hmmm.......   Hmmm....... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:37 pm

I know things are a little slow right now on the website...but please keep in consideration that the website is new and still needs time to blossom. I'm gonna try really hard to keep you guys interested and help provoke you guys to post but I can't force you too. All I can do is provide you a place where you can come vent about your video game glories and failures. Don't be shy about it you can post about anything that comes to mind when playing a game or just in general online life. I'm sure everyone is busy with their real life situations and don't have the time to post...but it saddens me to see people log on...look over things and then log off with out even making a post. Leave me and others some feedback...whether you like the post or not. I will do whatever I can to nurture this forum into something great and fun. If you have the time tell your friends and make them join! I've really been talking to everyone i can into joining but I feel a lot of them are worried this will be like a former forum we all went to. I'm trying to prevent that from happening. I provided the dirt, I provided the seed and I provided the watering can, now its up to you guys to help this place grow.

Hmmm....... FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.remagforum.com

Hmmm.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReMag :: Site Discussion-
Jump to: