HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

REORC (REOps)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

REORC (REOps) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REORC (REOps)   REORC (REOps) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:59 pm

will i have to play for multiplayer like i did with RE5?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProfessorChaos10

ProfessorChaos10

PostSubject: Re: REORC (REOps)   REORC (REOps) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:09 pm

yep im getting this.
whats the co op on this? story mode? kill the shit out of each other mode?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: REORC (REOps)   REORC (REOps) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:25 pm

The gameplay style seems revamped, different from the previous titles. I'm glad they shed the last semblence of 'survival horror' that might have been in the series and went straight action. The multiplayer looks both coop and competitive, though i'm not sure about the storymode runthrough.

Also one of the trailers had someone using a zombie as a meat shield (like gears of war 2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: REORC (REOps)   REORC (REOps) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:25 pm

sweeeet this looks so promising and the article i read on it made it sound even more promising! cant wait to play.

REORC (REOps) - Page 2 FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.remagforum.com
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: REORC (REOps)   REORC (REOps) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:41 am

mayhaps it's more hyped than it deserves, even if it's a solid title, hardly anything can stand up to sustained hype
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: REORC (REOps)   REORC (REOps) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:29 am

Tenrowsei wrote:
mayhaps it's more hyped than it deserves, even if it's a solid title, hardly anything can stand up to sustained hype

or it could just actually be a good game.

REORC (REOps) - Page 2 FFVIII1copy-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.remagforum.com
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: REORC (REOps)   REORC (REOps) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:29 pm

i personally doubt that, but even if it's a great game, with a lot of hype people will still be dissapointed. Mass effect 1 was amazing but since it was hyped into the ground, there was still some wanting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JunoVega
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REORC (REOps)   REORC (REOps) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:53 pm

I have no doubt that franchise fans will love the game, but from a "Franchise 'State-of-the-story' Point of View" Its pulling triple duty

1. Standing as a Good game on its merits
2. Pulling some kinda future out for the RE series (Since ol Albert's gone and all)
3. Atoning for the Myriad failures RE5 had (as a horror game, an Action game, and an RE game)

I'm putting my patented "Seal of Optimism" on RE6, but reserving any gushing til i actually sit down n play the game, given that this is Capcom (the same Capcom who announced and Canned MML3...Rat Bastards) I aint getting my hopes up.

Last edited by JunoVega on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong game listed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REORC (REOps)   REORC (REOps) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REORC (REOps)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReMag :: Gamer Talk :: Whats New?-
Jump to: