ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 90's!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stipokefan

The 90's!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 90's!!!!!!!!   The 90's!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:42 pm

My shipmates and I were at the galley eating chow today and were talking about how glad we were to have grown up in the 90's and how bad we felt for the kids growing up today with all the terrible shows, movies, toys and games(for younger kids) that are coming out.

We carried on to talking about all the great things we had and it was very entertaining, so I thought I'd bring it up in this forum for ous to all discuss!

So I'm going to just list some random ones, these will not be all of my favorites just a few. Everyone feel free to make a list as well or even just talk about it!

Shows:
-Rugrats
-Angry Beavers
-Bevis and Butthead
-CatDog
-Are you Afraid of The Dark
-Kenan and Kel
-Beetle Borgs
-Power Rangers
-POKEMON!

Theres just too many I could list hah

Movies:
-Every Single Disney Movie. PERIOD.
-Small Soldiers
-Flubber
-Power Ranger Movies

Games(Not Video Games)
-Pogs
-When Yo Yo's got Huge
-RC Cars

Theres just a ton of awesome things and I didnt make a video game list just simply because there are way to many for me to list. Even though when I personally was little, video games were played after my parents wouldnt let me outside anymore and on weekends Cool cheers
Back to top Go down

The 90's!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReMag :: Gamer Talk :: Retro Gaming and Collections-
Jump to: