ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally I will get to use my move! VGA 2011 MGS:Rising Trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

Finally I will get to use my move! VGA 2011 MGS:Rising Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Finally I will get to use my move! VGA 2011 MGS:Rising Trailer   Finally I will get to use my move! VGA 2011 MGS:Rising Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:50 pm

I'm pretty excited about this and its pretty much the only reason why I kept my Playstation Move. Now I have a huge feeling that MGS fanboys might lash out at this...I mean they are already taking the game apart in the comments of the trailer. I'm gonna go into this game with an open mind. What these fan boys tend to forget is that this is not a game about our beloved Solid Snake but the more resented clone of him. I guess Raiden should have never got naked in Sons of Liberty lulz xD. I really get peeved when people shut down games because of trailers or just don't have enough hype behind them to consider the game $60s worthy. I got one thing to say to the little brats, pimple faced jerks, and mommas boys who complain about games sucking...STFU! We don't see you making video games and until you are STFU! That is all!

Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com

Finally I will get to use my move! VGA 2011 MGS:Rising Trailer
Page 1 of 1