HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated)   Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:47 am

Hey everyone. Sorry about not posting for ages...i feel like the slow death of the site is mainly my fault by not contributing to it, like i should have been. Well i'm back and I'm trying to give the site a more sleek look. Feedback would be great, also post here if there are any things that you notice that need changed. for example like buttons that are messed up or hard to see. Right now its a little complicated for me to make changes to the site. My laptop fan is broken so I only have a certain amount of time to edit before my computer crashes. So the reconstruction process has slowed down. I will in fact be assigning moderator positions because of this problem. I will be discussing with the moderators on what mannerisms and things I would like to see in the forum. This will help keep the site clean and organized. I will be posting the names of the moderators as soon as I figure out who. If you are serious and would like to be a mod let me know. Just know that I will be looking for people who have experience in moderating forums. So with that said enjoy the new look of the site and interact with each other.

Play on,
MayKimSCREAM

Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated) FFVIII1copy-1

Last edited by MayKimSCREAM on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.remagforum.com
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated)   Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated)   Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:50 am

So just to follow up on my previous post. I've hooked up my desktop computer and its working great! As you can see the site has been redone. hopefully we can get more member. I wanna thank Kryeed for helping with the site I really appreciate it ^_^

Back to top Go down
Tenrowsei

Tenrowsei

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated)   Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:57 am

Last edited by xRx Kryeed on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated)   Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:25 am

das breadquanda LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated)   Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Hello Herro :3 (updated)
Page 1 of 1