ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Official ReMag Tournament! [Read Info]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
missbarbie05

missbarbie05

First Official ReMag Tournament! [Read Info] Empty
PostSubject: First Official ReMag Tournament! [Read Info]   First Official ReMag Tournament! [Read Info] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:46 am

So, yes. Even here I am the official tournament lady lol. Smile After speaking with our fearless leaders here at ReMag, she and I have decided to conduct the very first tournament for this site. Since the game that a majority of the people on this site play is Black Ops, at least at the moment, this will be the platform for the first tournament. There will be many tournaments on this site in the future, probably averaging to about one small one a month and a large one every three months or so. There will be multiple tournaments for different games.

Potential games for future tournaments are:

✗ LittleBigPlanet
✗ Black Ops (Zombies & MP)
✗ Red Dead Redemption
✗ Mortal Kombat
✗ Madden 12
✗ Street Fighter

..as well as some games that have not yet been released:

✗ Uncharted 3
✗ Resident Evil 4 [Mercenaries]
✗ Operation Raccoon City

We may even do tournaments for non-ps3/xbox games, like Words with Friends, Texas Hold 'em Poker, etc.. All for iPods or PCs.

There will also be prizes for these tournaments, but not all. Prizes can be things like:

✗ GameShared Full-Length Games
✗ GameShared DLC for the Game supporting the tournament
✗ ReMag T-shirts
✗ Colored Names on the Forum
✗ Free Subscription to Playstation Magazine
✗ iTunes/PSN GiftCards

The first tournament will probably take place next weekend, with more information to follow. This is just a heads-up of things that are to come. I'd like to start seeing who is interested for this first tournament. Listed below are the basic details of the tournament, with prize, date, and a few other things still pending, til I speak to MKS.

FIRST TOURNAMENT

Game: Black Ops

Mode: Wager Match

Players per Match: 4, top 3 advance. [Each Round]

Date: Next Weekend [September 10th-ish)

Wager Matches will be randomly chosen, as well as your opponents. You could play Sharpshooter, Gun Game, Sticks and Stones, or One in the Chamber, but you will always be playing four people, with the person in last place getting eliminated.

The more people the better. Who cares if you're terrible? I SUCK (and I mean, really really suck!) at Wager Matches, but I'm still gonna do it and probably lose the first round, but it will be fun and competitive and I at least want a shot at the prize. Wink

Let me know if you are interested. Sorry for the long, informative message. I think this could be really fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
stevo392

PostSubject: Re: First Official ReMag Tournament! [Read Info]   First Official ReMag Tournament! [Read Info] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:28 am

how do u do a lbp tourney
Back to top Go down
Miho

Miho

PostSubject: Re: First Official ReMag Tournament! [Read Info]   First Official ReMag Tournament! [Read Info] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:41 pm

I'm in. :face:
Back to top Go down
missbarbie05

missbarbie05

PostSubject: Re: First Official ReMag Tournament! [Read Info]   First Official ReMag Tournament! [Read Info] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:29 pm

stevo392 wrote:
how do u do a lbp tourney

Well, it will be more of a contest.. lol.. Like a level creation contest. Smile

And yayyyyyy Miho Very Happy It will be super fun if we can get enough people to join Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Official ReMag Tournament! [Read Info]   First Official ReMag Tournament! [Read Info] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Official ReMag Tournament! [Read Info]
Page 1 of 1