ReMag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for modern Gamers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My team of super special randoms. [Rant]

Go down 
+2
MayKimSCREAM
missbarbie05
6 posters
AuthorMessage
missbarbie05

missbarbie05

My team of super special randoms. [Rant] Empty
PostSubject: My team of super special randoms. [Rant]   My team of super special randoms. [Rant] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:07 am

My biggest pet peeve on Black Ops (besides the horrible connection), is playing objective games with randoms. Search and Destroy, Demolition, and Headquarters are probably my favorite three game modes in the Multiplayer selection, and I rarely get to play them because I REFUSE to play them with randoms. So as I'm sitting at home tonight, and everyone appears to be busy, I decide to play some objective games with randoms (against my better judgement).

WHY is it that the only thing that randoms care about in these games is their KDR. They don't go for the Headquarters, they don't plant the bomb in Demolition, nor do they cover those who try. I just lost a game 250 to 20 in Headquarters, and the person in first place on my team of "Super Randoms" was 34-5. Does this make sense to anyone? I ended up coming out about even, but I was the ONLY one actually going to try and capture the Headquarters, and trying to take out an entire camping team of 5 opponents by myself doesn't always warrant a good outcome.

I understand that getting kills and killstreaks and things are part of the game. I kill people on my way to the objective, but I don't run around the entire game just looking for people to kill. I'm not the best Black Ops player by any means, but I am very competitive and I don't like to lose, even with a team of randoms on my side. In Team Deathmatch, go bananas with killing people, as that is the main objective. But in other game modes, QUIT BEING AN EFFING NOOB AND GO CAPTURE THE DAMN FLAG FOR ONCE OR BLOW UP A DAMN BOMB. NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOUR KDR.

/End Rant.

lol Smile
Back to top Go down
MayKimSCREAM
Admin
MayKimSCREAM

PostSubject: Re: My team of super special randoms. [Rant]   My team of super special randoms. [Rant] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:00 pm

omg i hate this so much as well. I didn't really like search and destroy until recently but now that i know what class to have its awesome lol. I usually don't play CTF or Dom or HQ cause of the fact that i nearly explode with rage, even if i'm with my husband and his COD friends...i fucking flip even more if i'm with them because they aren't randoms. I remember we were on radiation. and everyone kept going to B and getting destroyed because the other team was camping hard. So i tell everyone fuck B go after C and A. So at the time we are currently being dominated and have no capture points. I am laying down on A/C and his friend just runs by me instead of helping me cap it...and goes straight to B and dies, then i get killed from behind....*Facepalm*...This happens at least 50 more times same scenario. At the end of the match the guy goes on about how he didn't know why we lost and I flipped out..."You wanna know why we didn't fucking capture anything cause you were to busy noobing it up at B instead of helping me capture A and you ran right by me 146354654341 times. Fuck this TJ I am never playing with you're friends again, *RAGE LEAVES LOBBY*" After that I hated playing any of those games with 4 or less friends on my team. LOL i still hate playing with my hubby's friends...they irk me...and i'm not talking about the people on my list that i play with i'm talking about the people on his list that will NEVER be on mine.

My team of super special randoms. [Rant] Yunoca11
Back to top Go down
http://www.remagforum.com
missbarbie05

missbarbie05

PostSubject: Re: My team of super special randoms. [Rant]   My team of super special randoms. [Rant] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:39 pm

LOVE the pic.. lol Very Happy

And yeah, I totally agree. I don't like Domination too much. I feel like Camping in Search and Destroy and Even Headquarters is tolerable, just because that's kinda the point. In headquarters, your team has ONE location to hold and only after they capture it, so camping is sorta a must. But in domination, there are 3 spots to hold, so I dunno why but it pisses me off to see people camping in windows over one of the spots.. lol..

But yes. Headquarters is probably my favorite, faaaaavorite game. Playing it on Hanoi is extra fun for me, cuz that's my favorite map too.. lol Smile But with randoms, I just wanna pull my hair out. I wouldn't care if everyone on my team went 1-46 on their KDR, as long as my randoms were TRYING to help me capture things. I don't like to lose, but if they were atleast trying, then I could overlook it, but geez. No one even tries.

I HATE YOU RANDUMBS.

ON that one, who wants to play some Headquarters or SnD with me tonight so I don't have to go through this ordeal again? Smile lol

My team of super special randoms. [Rant] NoobTube
Back to top Go down
AZ-s_FiNeSt-

PostSubject: Re: My team of super special randoms. [Rant]   My team of super special randoms. [Rant] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:33 pm

randoms dont suck Rolling Eyes im always playing s&d so we can play it if you want
Back to top Go down
missbarbie05

missbarbie05

PostSubject: Re: My team of super special randoms. [Rant]   My team of super special randoms. [Rant] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:36 am

AZ-s_FiNeSt- wrote:
randoms dont suck Rolling Eyes im always playing s&d so we can play it if you want

Awww, yay. Smile I have missed playin with you, boo. <3 I'm not very good at it, but it's hella fun.. lol Very Happy

I also just recently started playing the "Express" games on BO. No Ghost and No Second Chance = Barbie dies a whole lot less.. lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Eman1190

PostSubject: Re: My team of super special randoms. [Rant]   My team of super special randoms. [Rant] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Lol I know exactly what you mean Barbs. Me and JC played HQ (on Grid) a couple of weeks ago with randoms on our team and it was the most frustrating experience ever. No one would help cap, kept dying, some even stood in corners not even playing -_-. I vowed after that never to play HQ with randoms again lol.
Back to top Go down
☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

☢☣BiohaZardKittie☣☢

PostSubject: Re: My team of super special randoms. [Rant]   My team of super special randoms. [Rant] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Randoms on
zombies always
kill the crawlers
and they are box
whores and they
open all doors
like what fucking
3rd round just
for box and they
wonder why I dont
heal em xD even
my little bro hates
randoms....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/prof
PistolPanda

PistolPanda

Dark Heresy Character Sheet
Character Description:

PostSubject: Re: My team of super special randoms. [Rant]   My team of super special randoms. [Rant] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:31 am

:x O! & Dont 4get about the Fire Sale!!! everytime they hear those words, They leave their post and swarm around the box like flys
& before you know it..here comes "The Zombie Parade" Crying or Very sad

My team of super special randoms. [Rant] 200px-Fire_Sale
Back to top Go down
http://vampirefreaks.com/CannibalOfLust
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My team of super special randoms. [Rant]   My team of super special randoms. [Rant] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My team of super special randoms. [Rant]
Page 1 of 1